+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Kendra

Re: Kendra

In a way I am very glad that Hef came into her life when he did. She was not headed down a good path. He may have literally saved her life

But then there is the whole ick factor with an 18 year old girl having sex with an almost 80 year old man. ick

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3858371;
    In a way I am very glad that Hef came into her life when he did. She was not headed down a good path. He may have literally saved her life

But then there is the whole ick factor with an 18 year old girl having sex with an almost 80 year old man. ick
    I wonder if she actually did? There seems to be a sort of mystery that surrounds whether or not she or Bridget were really intimate with Hef. I'm not even sure if Holly was....

(I have Kendra's THS dvred, but haven't watched it, yet. Not sure if that "subject" was approached?)

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3858538;
    I wonder if she actually did? There seems to be a sort of mystery that surrounds whether or not she or Bridget were really intimate with Hef. I'm not even sure if Holly was....

(I have Kendra's THS dvred, but haven't watched it, yet. Not sure if that "subject" was approached?)
    I watched most of it the other night, the subject was briefly appriached and she didn't come right out and say it, but she definitely implied that she had sex with him

FORT Fogey

I am not a proponent of prostitution-like behavior, but if you are going to do it, get your own show out of it! Make the most out of it. This is the best way to do it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3858551;
    I watched most of it the other night, the subject was briefly appriached and she didn't come right out and say it, but she definitely implied that she had sex with him
    I like Hef, but eww!

FORT Fogey

Hefner is a pig just like Tiger. They do the same things, but somehow Hefner doing it is ok. He has sex with many many multiple women, and very much younger than him. I cannot see the difference between the two other than that he owns Playboy which is about sex, and Tiger golfs.

I think that yes he directs the girls in the right direction, but having sex with them is wrong. I love Kendra, and I am glad she got her life on target, and her and Hank and the baby are a very down to earth loving family. However, the sex with Hefner thing really is gross, and bothersome.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3860813;
    Hefner is a pig just like Tiger. They do the same things, but somehow Hefner doing it is ok. He has sex with many many multiple women, and very much younger than him. I cannot see the difference between the two other than that he owns Playboy which is about sex, and Tiger golfs.

I think that yes he directs the girls in the right direction, but having sex with them is wrong. I love Kendra, and I am glad she got her life on target, and her and Hank and the baby are a very down to earth loving family. However, the sex with Hefner thing really is gross, and bothersome.

the main difference is that Hefner isn't sneaking around behind a spouse's or anyone else's back.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Eh...its mutual sex. He isn't married. They aren't married. Yeah, it might be "icky" but if both parties are "down" and it isn't hurting anyone....who am I to judge?
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Saw the show last night. Man, little Hank is so adorable. I got so tickle watching Kendra work out at the gym. Especially when she was braging on her jump roping skills and kept messing up. Man, Kendra needs a housekeeper bad, that house is beginning to look like the Rolloff family from the show Little People Big World on TLC.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by princess07;3865060;
    Saw the show last night. Man, little Hank is so adorable. I got so tickle watching Kendra work out at the gym. Especially when she was braging on her jump roping skills and kept messing up. Man, Kendra needs a housekeeper bad, that house is beginning to look like the Rolloff family from the show Little People Big World on TLC.
    Her room at the Playboy mansion always looked like a tornado had hit.

I like that Kendra is "keeping it real" by showing her post-pregnancy body on the show, but I noticed when she was looking at the pics on the laptop after the photo shoot, the pics had definitely been photoshopped to remove the baby weight. That's not Kendra's fault, but it would have been nice for the pics to show her true "after baby" body. I guess Kendra didn't have a say in it because she's usually so down-to-earth, and open about everything.

I loved when they showed Kendra clearing out the junk food from her pantry, and fighting Hank for the container of frosting.

+ Reply to Thread