+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Kendra

FORT Fogey

Re: Kendra

Kendra and Hank seem to have it together. They really love each other and their son. I find it sad though that she is concentrating on the weight so much. I hate that women in Hollywood feel the need to focus on that alone.

On a side note, that is one of the cutest babies ever. What a head of gorgeous hair.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Actually I was really impressed with her for showing her "real self" ....a lot of celebrities wouldn't show their belly like that. I give her kudos! They are a really cute couple....and that baby is just super adorable!!!!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3855195;
    Actually I was really impressed with her for showing her "real self" ....a lot of celebrities wouldn't show their belly like that. I give her kudos! They are a really cute couple....and that baby is just super adorable!!!!
    I agree ... showing her "real self" is impressive. I know Sun night she mentioned the baby being 6 weeks old ... making it about mid Jan or so. Well tonight on TMZ, they had the pap filming Kendra and her trainer running and Kendra was really struggling with the run. She asked that they stop to take a break. The trainer wanted her to "keep going".
    I think this weight loss will be a bit of a struggle for her ... Kendra seemed like the type of person that could eat anything and stay teeny tiny ... now when it is baby fat that has to come off, it is a struggle ... as it is for all of us. She did not look much different on TMZ tonight than she did on last night's epi ... AND it really is just her belly. Been there done that twice. Pregnancy weight really comes off best with allot of exercise. Which is such a p.i.t.a. I wish her the best of luck. She is just so young, the weight and the inches will be gone soon enough.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

I was impressed as always the she shows true self, but I hate that the weight thing is such an issue for women. Enjoy the baby, and the husband, and it will come off. She looks gorgeous even with the baby weight.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3855578;
    I was impressed as always the she shows true self, but I hate that the weight thing is such an issue for women. Enjoy the baby, and the husband, and it will come off. She looks gorgeous even with the baby weight.
    I love how genuine Kendra is, too.

Also, I thought in the Season Previews they showed Kendra at a photo shoot, and it seemed like she had lost the baby weight? It was a quick shot, so I couldn't quite tell. She looks great either way. Love her and Hank, and now the cute baby.

Loved the premiere of Kendra! I have been waiting a long time to see more of that sweet little boy! He is scrumptious!! I really wish they went back to having back-to-back 30 minute episodes like they used to. They did the same thing with the kardashians only, showing one 30 min episode. and i hate it.

It's going to be a good season. There is going to be more about Kendra's struggles with a bit of depression post-partum surrounding losing the baby weight, etc. that alot of moms experience. Kendra said she could have not included it in the show since she's aproducer but, she wanted to include it for other women who go through it. Plus, there will be all the first-time mommy events being shown, the superbowl, etc. for the rest of the season.

Be sure to tune in for THS:Kendra, the E true Holywood Story on Kendra, this Wednesday, March 17 @ 10/9c. It will cover Kendra's history of clinical depression, being suicidal, being a cutter, her OD, and how meeting Hef helped her self-esteem. Kendra was really excited about telling her story because she felt that if it would help someone, young girls, she wanted to do it.

Hank was released from the Indiannapolis Colts on March 4 and was a free agent. Happily he was resigned on the 12th to go back to the Philadelphia Eagles with a 1 year contract. Glad Kendra and Hank don't have to worry about job issue for the next year. Happy for them!

P.S. : Kendra's planning on posting pics of baby hank in a St. Patrick's outfit soon. Can't wait to see them!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3856433;
    Loved the premiere of Kendra! I have been waiting a long time to see more of that sweet little boy! He is scrumptious!! I really wish they went back to having back-to-back 30 minute episodes like they used to. They did the same thing with the kardashians only, showing one 30 min episode. and i hate it.

It's going to be a good season. There is going to be more about Kendra's struggles with a bit of depression post-partum surrounding losing the baby weight, etc. that alot of moms experience. Kendra said she could have not included it in the show since she's aproducer but, she wanted to include it for other women who go through it. Plus, there will be all the first-time mommy events being shown, the superbowl, etc. for the rest of the season.

Be sure to tune in for THS:Kendra, the E true Holywood Story on Kendra, this Wednesday, March 17 @ 10/9c. It will cover Kendra's history of clinical depression, being suicidal, being a cutter, her OD, and how meeting Hef helped her self-esteem. Kendra was really excited about telling her story because she felt that if it would help someone, young girls, she wanted to do it.

Hank was released from the Indiannapolis Colts on March 4 and was a free agent. Happily he was resigned on the 12th to go back to the Philadelphia Eagles with a 1 year contract. Glad Kendra and Hank don't have to worry about job issue for the next year. Happy for them!

P.S. : Kendra's planning on posting pics of baby hank in a St. Patrick's outfit soon. Can't wait to see them!
    Thanks for posting nikki, but I wish you had put your information about upcoming shows in "spoiler" text. I'm specifically referring to the information in paragraph 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3856523;
    Thanks for posting nikki, but I wish you had put your information about upcoming shows in "spoiler" text. I'm specifically referring to the information in paragraph 2.

Sorry, I didn't think it was a spoiler since all of it was previewed in the first episode Sunday.

Kendra's THS was the most watched E :True Hollywood Story in 10 years!!!!!!!

So, happy for her! Really enjoyed watching it. I loved seeing Kendra toddling around when she was a little munchkin. I loved the scenes between Kendra and her grandfather with their special thing with him telling Kendra she was his sweetheart. Loved the moments with Hank. My favorite of course was getting to see more of Kendra's 'lil man. Baby Hank is so cute!

I think they wil re-run Kendra's THS this Sunday with the 2nd episode of Kendra. Catch it if you missed it!

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3858191;
    Kendra's THS was the most watched E :True Hollywood Story in 10 years!!!!!!!
    WOW, really!!

I watched it and it was awesome!!! She was a beautiful baby, toddler, little girl right on through high school and NOW!!! How sad when PopPop died. She was his little girl. After watching her life story, I am sooo glad Hef helped turn her life around. GREAT epi!!!
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread