+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Kendra

FORT Fanatic

Re: Kendra

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3774168;
    I watched it last night!! What a great epi!! I was in tears when Mum-Mum was at the door!!
    Wow, Kendra was BIG but she is so tiny and her baby was almost 10 pounds!!
    What a sweet, beautiful baby Little Hank!!
    I agree. I have a new respect for Kendra, and wish she and Hank the best.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

FORT Fogey

Kendra is a sweetheart. Glad she and Hank (another sweetie) found each other. The grandmother is adorable, too.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3774595;
    Kendra is a sweetheart. Glad she and Hank (another sweetie) found each other. The grandmother is adorable, too.
    Who knew? Remember when we all met Kendra three or four years ago when she first came to the Playboy Mansion? Who knew she was going to grow up to be such a sweetie! I wouldn't have guessed it, but I'm so happy that things are working out so well for her.

And things seem to be going really well for Holly too. I thought she'd be a 'has-been' as soon as she left the Mansion, but good for her. She's found her niche in Las Vegas and is starring in one of the extravaganza shows on the Strip! (But Holly thinking of running for mayor of Las Vegas????? hmmmmmmmm, I don't think so!!!)

And Bridget -- although she shows up on The Girls Next Door and Kendra's show once in a while, I haven't heard much career news about her. She's really well educated (has a master's degree, I think) and left the Mansion to do her own show. . . but then I never heard how the show did, or what she's doing now. Anyone know?

FORT Fanatic

I just can't believe Holly is only 30! She looks much older. Sort of like Kim from RHofA.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3776567;
    Who knew? Remember when we all met Kendra three or four years ago when she first came to the Playboy Mansion? Who knew she was going to grow up to be such a sweetie! I wouldn't have guessed it, but I'm so happy that things are working out so well for her.

And things seem to be going really well for Holly too. I thought she'd be a 'has-been' as soon as she left the Mansion, but good for her. She's found her niche in Las Vegas and is starring in one of the extravaganza shows on the Strip! (But Holly thinking of running for mayor of Las Vegas????? hmmmmmmmm, I don't think so!!!)

And Bridget -- although she shows up on The Girls Next Door and Kendra's show once in a while, I haven't heard much career news about her. She's really well educated (has a master's degree, I think) and left the Mansion to do her own show. . . but then I never heard how the show did, or what she's doing now. Anyone know?
    Bridget's show got decent enough ratings to where it's been picked up for a second season, at least from what I heard.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3774168;
    I watched it last night!! What a great epi!! I was in tears when Mum-Mum was at the door!!
    Wow, Kendra was BIG but she is so tiny and her baby was almost 10 pounds!!
    What a sweet, beautiful baby Little Hank!!
    I cried too when Granny was at the door. What a beautiful baby.

Did anyone watch the episode tonight. I have to say, I really like this show and wish it was on for an hour instead of 30 mins.

OFF Topic:

I just have to say though that show on right after is the most stupid show ever. Who the hell are these girls. So one of them was one of the celebrity burglars. I can't believe they gave a show to someone who's famous for committing a crime. I didn't actually watch the show but I have seen all the commercials. They don't seem interesting AT ALL. I hope it gets canceled ASAP.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Well, they gave someone a show who was famous for making a sex tape so I'm not really surprised.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Regular

Yeah, it doesn't matter what you're famous for these days.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

In fact, it's in keeping with their standards.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread