+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Operacion Repo

FORT Fan

Operacion Repo

I caught this show on TruTV over the weekend. I also watched a mini-marathon today and now I'm HOOKED! This show is awesome. It's about a family that repos cars together with a Latin twist. I wonder if it's real. Some of these fights are too funny to be true!

That Sonia is a hot mess!

My favorite part is when one guy offered them pot plants in exchange for ending the repo.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Re: Operacion Repo

this is one of my guilty pleasures. did you see the one where the couple were still in their wedding clothes? she was FURIOUS!

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;3486159;
    this is one of my guilty pleasures. did you see the one where the couple were still in their wedding clothes? she was FURIOUS!
    i haven't seen this one yet.....
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

This show is REALLY good, up until the "accident" that happened last season. It seemd a bit staged to me. I think Froy is cute! Can you believe he married Sonja???

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

There are moments when I wonder if the repo is for real or not. An episode I saw where they were arguing with a man about taking his car away. One of his employees came out (I love when people don't know enough to mind their own business ) I guess they see a camera and everyone wants their 15 minutes. Anyway, the employer ended up grabbing the employee by the neck and firing him for coming out. To me, something seemed strange about that scene. Maybe something happened off camera after they were gone.

Sonja scares me. Forget the others, I wouldn't argue with her if she said I was behind on my payments. I kind of hated how Court TV went to Tru TV and changed it's direction, but I do love this show I think my favorite is when they went deep into the woods and stumbled on a bunch of people dressed up as princesses and wizards and doing some sort of role playing. And when Matt got thrown up on

LOVE LOVE LOVE this show!!!! I have been addicted for a couple of months now. Sonia and Froy were married to each other. And I think he is terrified of her

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3486750;
    There are moments when I wonder if the repo is for real or not. An episode I saw where they were arguing with a man about taking his car away. One of his employees came out (I love when people don't know enough to mind their own business ) I guess they see a camera and everyone wants their 15 minutes. Anyway, the employer ended up grabbing the employee by the neck and firing him for coming out. To me, something seemed strange about that scene. Maybe something happened off camera after they were gone.

Sonja scares me. Forget the others, I wouldn't argue with her if she said I was behind on my payments. I kind of hated how Court TV went to Tru TV and changed it's direction, but I do love this show I think my favorite is when they went deep into the woods and stumbled on a bunch of people dressed up as princesses and wizards and doing some sort of role playing. And when Matt got thrown up on
    well the first thing is that if someone comes out and catches a repo man/woman hooking up their car and they start raising he##..then by law the repo man must leave the vehicle due to what is called 'breach of peace'...then they either have to try again which makes it harder because if you put a car that is up for repo behind a fence in your yard then repo men can NOT open a fence to get to it...
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

its all fake. look online. none of them have actually ever been repomen before except for Lou and his license expired long ago. its all staged. i loved the show til i found that out.
    a lot of the things they do would get them sued in a major way.
    ignorance is excellence

Oh yeah, they have a MOVIE coming out!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;3486159;
    This part was sad! I felt so sorry for the groom. I felt his pain when he told the bride "I spent the car payment on our wedding." It was even worse that it wasn't a good enough answer. And I laughed so hard when the bride from hell chased the car in her wedding dress and threw shows at it! Classic.

+ Reply to Thread