+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Chopped - The Food Network

Re: Chopped - The Food Network

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    There are only three I'm really interested in seeing: Lou Diamond Phillips, Greg Louganis, and Peter Scolari. I really like all three of them. The rest are either just okay or really unappealing to me.
    Those three are great! I need to see who else is there. I especially love Greg and Peter!!!

ETA: Penn Jillette, Jackie Joyner-Kersee I am looking forward to as well.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    There are only three I'm really interested in seeing: Lou Diamond Phillips, Greg Louganis, and Peter Scolari. I really like all three of them. The rest are either just okay or really unappealing to me.

I do like LDP and I have fond memories of watching Peter Scolari with Tom Hanks on Bosom Buddies. Greg Louganis is a true fighter and I'll root for him to win the title. That leaves me with needing to choose a comedian. With the exception of Sinbad, I don't recognize that collection.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Last night's episode featured beer, beer and more beer with special guest judge Greg Koch (Stone Brewing Company).

I was rooting for the lady from Vietnam after I did the math. She was in her mid 40's but hardly looked much older than 30. I was ready for the tall pompous worked-in-a-Japanese-brewery guy to go home about 3 minutes after the show started. I was very glad that he did not win.
    NCLurker and libgirl2 like this.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Last night's episode featured beer, beer and more beer with special guest judge Greg Koch (Stone Brewing Company).

I was rooting for the lady from Vietnam after I did the math. She was in her mid 40's but hardly looked much older than 30. I was ready for the tall pompous worked-in-a-Japanese-brewery guy to go home about 3 minutes after the show started. I was very glad that he did not win.
    My DH and I felt the same way. I got the distinct impression that he had been raised with lots handed to him from a silver serving tray! Arrogance is never attractive.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

That guy was a horrible pompous jerk. If he would have won, I would never watch the show again. Yikes! So arrogant and he lives at his girlfriend's parent's estate. I felt like saying go out there and work and struggle like some of the chefs we see on here.

I googled the Asian chef when she said she worked with Oliver Stone! Pretty neat!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

it is funny to watch these celebrities try to cook. Bet most of them have people cook for them.

The Chopped Tournament of Stars finale is tomorrow night. Who are you rooting for?

Brandi Chastain - money goes to BAWSI (female athletes)
    Carnie Wilson - Weight Loss Surgery Foundation of America
    Gillian Vigman - GO Campaign (orphans and vulnerable children)
    Michael Imperioli - The Pureland Project (environmental stability)

Because my favorites (Louganis, Scollari and Phillips) didn't make the cut, I'm rooting for Vigman and her charity.

I think I'm rooting for Gillian. I really don't know her, but I watched her round and I thought she really well with her dishes. I'm not basing anything on their charities as I don't think that should be a criterion.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I like Michael Imperioli.
    tapper01 likes this.
    There's no place like home!

I was watching reruns of Chopped tonight. They had teens on it and there was this little brat Hunter that won and it really irritated me. He was copying other people and then being loud and when he won he was a little braggart. I usually love chopped but this episode really irritated me greatly.

+ Reply to Thread