+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Chopped - The Food Network

Re: Chopped - The Food Network

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I saw a commercial for next Thursday on Chopped. It will be Chopped from Canada. Should be interesting.
    I watched it and liked it. I did miss Ted and our usual judges though.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

OMG - The most arrogant jerk ever was a contestant on the Canadian show - Matt. I'm so glad the humble culinary instructor beat him in the bread pudding desert even with a cold oven.

When I first saw the host, I thought it was Dean MacDermott (the winner of Rachel vs. Guy last season) but his name was Dylan MacDermott so probably his brother.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    OMG - The most arrogant jerk ever was a contestant on the Canadian show - Matt. I'm so glad the humble culinary instructor beat him in the bread pudding desert even with a cold oven.

When I first saw the host, I thought it was Dean MacDermott (the winner of Rachel vs. Guy last season) but his name was Dylan MacDermott so probably his brother.
    It was Dean MacDermott, who is married to Tori Spelling. I just checked FN site.

That guy was a horrible jerk and I cheered when he got Chopped.

I thought the host was familiar but could not figure out who. I was thrilled when the culinary instructor won. I have known arrogant chefs, but this guy took the prize.
    libgirl2 likes this.
    There's no place like home!

I have a question for the Canadians that know anything about Chopped Canada. Tonight's ingredients seemed so mild to me. Appetizer round, lamb chops, dandelion greens, Entrée round pork shoulder, grape leaves. Are these odd ingredients for you?
    There's no place like home!

I have a question for the Canadians that know anything about Chopped Canada. Tonight's ingredients seemed so mild to me. Appetizer round, lamb chops, dandelion greens, Entrée round pork shoulder, grape leaves. Are these odd ingredients for you?
    I thought the same thing. I could cook with those!

I thought the same thing. The ingredients were far less obscure than most of what we see on the American version. I did think the right person won, however.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

They had on amatuers last night and maybe it was me, but they were not very good. In the past when they have had amatuers on they are much better. I didn't think any of them should have won.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Chopped: Tournament of *Stars premiering March 9th.

*Stars - word is generously used to describe some of the guests. If it weren't for charity, I seriously doubt I'd watch.

Athletes, Actors And Comedians, Oh My! Celebrities Gear Up For First Ever "Chopped Tournament Of Stars" - Yahoo Finance
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Chopped: Tournament of *Stars premiering March 9th.

*Stars - word is generously used to describe some of the guests. If it weren't for charity, I seriously doubt I'd watch.

Athletes, Actors And Comedians, Oh My! Celebrities Gear Up For First Ever "Chopped Tournament Of Stars" - Yahoo Finance
    There are only three I'm really interested in seeing: Lou Diamond Phillips, Greg Louganis, and Peter Scolari. I really like all three of them. The rest are either just okay or really unappealing to me.
    Allie likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread