+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Chopped - The Food Network

Re: Chopped - The Food Network

Quote Originally Posted by Kip View Post
    I thought it was odd having Chris Santos as a judge having just lost in a round competing against Marcus.
    I thought so too.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I thought so too.
    personally maybe or eye candy. But i thought it was weird.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I know I can't possibly read ALL of the 'social networking' sites there are, but on those I do take time to visit, there is a recurring theme. NO ONE LIKES PENNY!

No one!!

I was ready to give her a chance to redeem herself, but she lost any support I might have given her with her stupid-ass comments when Symon was chopped. She seriously gonna go and brag about "beating" him? She didn't beat him. He beat himself by forgetting the okra. If I were in charge of the woman's shelter, I'd ask her to step away. Her association with the place can't be doing them any favors at this point.
    Kip, Florimel, libgirl2 and 1 others like this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    I was ready to give her a chance to redeem herself, but she lost any support I might have given her with her stupid-ass comments when Symon was chopped. She seriously gonna go and brag about "beating" him? She didn't beat him. He beat himself by forgetting the okra. .
    Up until that point I was thinking she isn't so bad, she is playing for a good cause etc... but then that comment and how she knows all about saffron... ugh the arrogance!
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fan

I thought even the judges were annoyed by Penny...especially Amanda.

I think Michael would have stayed if not for Ann(e)? I couldn't stand Penny for another round so I was glad to see her out saffron herself.
    libgirl2 likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I thought so too.

ME 3!!!! Penny mentioned that she hopes to build a solid brand/reputation with FN. I don't see how that can be possible. She is so dang negative about everybody she competed against how could FN sell her to work along any of their other chefs especially after hearing her snide remarks about each of then. Hello Penny...it is called the FOOD NETWORK bot PENNY'S NETWORK.
    I find this woman as distasteful as I do any of the Real Housewives.
    Kip likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I think Michael would have stayed if not for Ann(e)? I couldn't stand Penny for another round so I was glad to see her out saffron herself.
    The editing made it look that way, anyway. Boo, Ann!

I guess that, yeah, I do believe Penny really is that delusional (you did not beat Michael Symon, witch!) when she keeps going on about wanting to build a brand and reputation on FN. Considering she showed in Chopped that she's still as rotten as ever and it's obviously in her nature to be so nasty, I think it's safe to say that the only way Penny's ever getting a show on FN is if it's based around using food to humiliate her. The pilot could be the ever classic slamming of pies and cakes to the face, followed by having her try that infamous "spoonful of cinnamon" dare.

Plus she showed she's not as amazing a cook as she thinks she is. Heck, I'm a terrible cook, and even I know that you only se a tiny amount of saffron for anything, and that it's useless as a garnish. Seeing her fail was just what all viewers needed. And though it was for charity, I'm still bleh on Marcus Samuelson winning. I still think Alex should have won her episode, plus I just don't like Marcus. That's twice that someone I dislike wins the All-Starts tournament. Bleh.

Penny is indeed delusional. Saffron she-devil! She kept bragging like she did something special. She kept making comments about how Jeffrey and Michael screwed up and now she would have all these bragging rights. For what? She didn't do anything. She didn't beat Michael. He got chopped because of something he did, not because of her great cooking. Ugh! She is so unbearable. Her bad rap that she got on NFNS continued on this show. Hope to never see her ago.

+ Reply to Thread