+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Shark Tank (ABC)

Re: Shark Tank

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    New season starts tonight, it's going to spend a few weeks in Desperate Housewives' Sunday time slot.
    I just want to give a heads up that here in Canada it's premiering on Sunday, but then seems to go to Friday nights. Maybe'll they'll move it to Sundays for a while, I don't know. I don't want anyone to miss it though! I enjoy this show though I think I prefer the Canadian version Dragon's Den a little more.

Re: Shark Tank (ABC)

I watch Dragon's Den regularly on CBC. I tried watching Shark Tank a few times and probably will if nothing else is on but I like Kevin and Robert both better on Dragon's Den. The chemistry just works better on that show for me.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    I just want to give a heads up that here in Canada it's premiering on Sunday, but then seems to go to Friday nights. Maybe'll they'll move it to Sundays for a while, I don't know. I don't want anyone to miss it though! I enjoy this show though I think I prefer the Canadian version Dragon's Den a little more.
    I just checked the long-term listings, and it's the same in the US -- after tonight's show, it moves to Fridays at 8. Tonight's show may be a "special" of some kind, because it is new, but they are calling this Friday's show the "season premiere". They always find ways to overcomplicate things, don't they?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    I watch Dragon's Den regularly on CBC. I tried watching Shark Tank a few times and probably will if nothing else is on but I like Kevin and Robert both better on Dragon's Den. The chemistry just works better on that show for me.
    I do too! My favourite is Brett though and he won't be on it next year!!

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    They always find ways to overcomplicate things, don't they?
    They sure do! I often think many shows would be more successful if they didnt rearrange schedules virtually every week.

I do too! My favourite is Brett though and he won't be on it next year!!

They sure do! I often think many shows would be more successful if they didnt rearrange schedules virtually every week.
    I love how Brett and Arlene balance out Kevin. I think that balance is lacking on Shark Tank. Jim adds a nice buffer too.

YAY happy that my show is back!

I was watching this today after recording it last night and I was surprised that Mark Cuban wasn't on. I thought he was going to be there for all the episodes, but Kevin Harrington was back. Maybe Mark was just "guest sharking".

I was watching this today after recording it last night and I was surprised that Mark Cuban wasn't on. I thought he was going to be there for all the episodes, but Kevin Harrington was back. Maybe Mark was just "guest sharking".
    I watched last night and was surprised to see that Mark Cuban was't on.
    If I remember correctly, he'd been in the audience at DWTS and Tom had said he was going to be on Shark Tank this season. THey said last night was the premiere, so I didn't know what was going on.
    Am I the only one who thought the family with the bracelets was way too staged and fake?
    Last edited by norealityhere; 04-02-2011 at 06:14 PM.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I do a hobby called geocaching and there's a lot of discussion about how not original their idea was. Geocaching utilizes coins that are tracked on their website and there are other trackable coins out there as well. It was not their bright idea they just ripped it off from already existing ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I watched last night and was surprised to see that Mark Cuban was't on.
    If I remember correctly, he'd been in the audience at DWTS and Tom had said he was going to be on Shark Tank this season. THey said last night was the premiere, so I didn't know what was going on.
    Am I the only one who thought the family with the bracelets was way too staged and fake?
    No, you were not alone. The hubby and I certainly thought they were "acting" LOL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast