+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Megan Wants A Millionaire

Megan Wants A Millionaire

Well we got a date for it...and this could be an even bigger trainwreck than Daisy of Love.

press release from VH1.com

Blonde bombshell and “celebreality” vixen, Megan Hauserman is looking for love — but not with any average Joe. Megan has her eye, mind and heart set on one type of man…a millionaire! Unfortunately, Megan’s had her heart broken by Bret Michaels in Rock of Love 2 and lost out on the $250,000 check in I Love Money. But now she’s back with vengeance to find both love and money with the goal of becoming the ultimate trophy wife. This summer, Megan will put 18 millionaires to the test as they compete for her affection in Megan Wants a Millionaire, premiering Sunday, August 2, 2009.

Megan’s millionaire suitors will compete in challenges ranging from going head to head in a high roller Las Vegas tournament to shelling out money in a date auction. Whoever wins the challenge, will win a date with Megan. But, it won’t just be any date. The millionaires will be given the chance to “upgrade” their date. How about driving Megan to dinner in an Aston Martin, instead of an Escalade? Or why not take a helicopter ride to Catalina Island instead of the ferry? One by one, Megan will eliminate the guys who can’t shell out the dough, until the ultimate millionaire is left.
    Let's just say Sunday nights will be crazy-this is the lead-in to Tool Academy 2.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Re: Megan Wants A Millionaire

lmao..they will make a reality show about anything and anyone now adays...you watch I still say we are heading towards "the running man"..lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fan

This sounds hilarious. At least she openly admits to being a gold digger.

:nono

Nope. Just can't do it. Gave up on these scuzzy shows after trying to watch Flava Flav season one. My standards are low, but they're mine.

OK, gotta get back to 'Wipeout' & 'SYTYCD'.

FORT Regular

ah yay! I know they're such trashy shows but I love 'em. I even respect her for just being like 'I want a man with money', I mean honestly, who doesn't? She just puts it as number one priority lol

I am eagerly awaiting this show! I loved Megan on Beauty and the Geek and on I Love Money. Her ROL2 and CS personas weren't as glorious, but Megan is still one of my favorite reality characters ever. Just the fact that she went from BatG (a show that's supposed to reform its contestants) to ROL (one of the trashiest shows on this planet) is just hilarious.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fan

Just awful. I give her credit for being honest about what she wants but I cannot stand her. Ugh, I'll probably watch.

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

Can't do it. Can't watch her for more than 5 minutes at a time.

Sorry guys.

Tool Academy 2 though? I'm there.
    You've been Philiminated.

I'm watching because I know this will be a total train wreck-I don't like Megan, but I can't look away.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Unfortunately, Megan’s had her heart broken by Bret Michaels in Rock of Love 2 and lost out on the $250,000 check in I Love Money.
    Only, you know, her heart WASN'T broken on Rock of Love 2 because she didn't even like him. And she willingly gave up the $250,000 check. So....yeah. I don't feel sorry for her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1234567891011 ... LastLast