+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Megan Wants A Millionaire

FORT Fan

Re: Megan Wants A Millionaire

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat;3570888;
    I can't stand that look either, I just want to smack her.

I will try to watch this show however, I am hoping that somehow they are playing a big joke on her, and come to find out none of these guys are millionaires. That would be worth a few laughs.
    I have to say, if the whole thing was a big joke played on her at the end, I certainly would watch. It would be so priceless.

FoRT Fan

Never heard of this show. When is it on .... and where ??

FORT Fogey

Why won't Megan leave my TV??

What is next for reality tv...following hookers through there day to day lives? As far as I'm concerned, some of these shows are just as bad.
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon

Write for HubPages.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by sukee;3573135;
    What is next for reality tv...following hookers through there day to day lives? As far as I'm concerned, some of these shows are just as bad.
    Isn't that the plot of this show?

I know I'm in the minority here but I really enjoy Megan and I'm very pleased that she's back (she's trashy, but hilarious!) My only concern is that this new environment of her being surrounded by men vs women will make it less entertaining. Her getting her own show also means she won't be on anymore shows as a contestant anymore, and I feel like a competative environment is one that suits her best and sets the audience up for the best entertainment (for those who enjoy her entertainment). Oh well!

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

If she is able to maintain that body of hers, she'll never want for employment. And then of course there's the millionaire to take care of her every whim. Her parents must be so proud.

I love Megan, and I'm excited for this show. But I agree that she does better in a game environment than the dating enviroment. She was so great on the first season of I Love Money, and her Beauty and the Geek appearance wasn't so bad either. I didn't really like her on Charm School though, or on Rock of Love.

So I'm kind of worried about how she'll come across on this show. Will she channel her entertaining persona she had on ILM? I hope so. But if she fails to be entertaining, then hopefully the guys will be trainwrecks. Because in the end, it doesn't really matter who gets their own dating show. It's the castmembers that keep these reality shows alive.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by lori19;3566874;
    I'm going to do my best not to watch. Mainly because I cannot stand Megan's face and that constant smirk she's got. It just might be enough to deter me from the show.
    I can't stand her face either. Who she is (or at least seems to be) as a person has already ensured that I will have no part in viewing this show, and even if that weren't the case, it'd be cuz of her cheap, knock-off, imitation cupey doll face. Does that make me shallow?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Cynic;3574368;
    I can't stand her face either. Who she is (or at least seems to be) as a person has already ensured that I will have no part in viewing this show, and even if that weren't the case, it'd be cuz of her cheap, knock-off, imitation cupey doll face. Does that make me shallow?
    I agree with all of this. If it makes either of us shallow, oh well!

+ Reply to Thread