+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 292

Thread: Megan Wants A Millionaire

  1. #41
    FORT Newbie PizzaBox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    28

    Re: Megan Wants A Millionaire

    Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3513433;
    And you just KNOW that it's going to come up, too.
    She better not have a problem with it, considering she did the exact same thing!

  2. #42
    Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Florida. I'm hot.
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,594

    Re: Megan Wants A Millionaire

    So can we skip this show and get to Entertainer of Love, which by the way has just been announced and casting calls have been sent out, baby! (God does love me! When can I start a thread?!?)

    The cast for this show does amuse me though. I think they've been casting people she'll find repulsive.
    You've been Philiminated.

  3. #43
    RIP Billy Mays:'( Trista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,089

    Re: Megan Wants A Millionaire

    Quote Originally Posted by HurriKaty;3521583;
    So can we skip this show and get to Entertainer of Love, which by the way has just been announced and casting calls have been sent out, baby! (God does love me! When can I start a thread?!?)

    The cast for this show does amuse me though. I think they've been casting people she'll find repulsive.
    YES!!!!!!! Forget this, I want Frank. Not in THAT way.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

  4. #44
    I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    At the High Rollers Table
    Posts
    4,779

    Re: Megan Wants A Millionaire

    Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3522170;
    YES!!!!!!! Forget this, I want Frank. Not in THAT way.
    No way! THAT is going to be one fun show! I can't wat to see a whole cast full of Becky Buckwilds!

    Heck I would take them over the one Megan any day.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

    "Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

  5. #45
    RIP Billy Mays:'( Trista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,089

    Re: Megan Wants A Millionaire

    And of course, the parents are going to be involved...forget RCoL 2, forget Ray J 2, forget anything else coming out. THIS is going to be where it's at. I want casting fast-tracked so that we can get it ASAP.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

  6. #46
    I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    At the High Rollers Table
    Posts
    4,779

    Re: Megan Wants A Millionaire

    Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3522701;
    And of course, the parents are going to be involved...forget RCoL 2, forget Ray J 2, forget anything else coming out. THIS is going to be where it's at. I want casting fast-tracked so that we can get it ASAP.
    I am sure they are just thrilled that Frank has a job. or something like a job where there is no door to door pizza involved.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

    "Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

  7. #47
    RIP Billy Mays:'( Trista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,089

    Re: Megan Wants A Millionaire

    VH1 has a 5-minute trailer up, and they are serious-there is a "date menu" where the men purchase things to surprise her with. She gets a LOT of Tiffany jewelry and at the end, she has a giant canary diamond on her ring finger. The average age of the guys is older-I'd say late 20's to early 30's.

    And yes, this is a train wreck of epic proportions.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

  8. #48
    Kneel before your god gamer83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    485

    Re: Megan Wants A Millionaire

    For the Lazy (Like Myself!):
    Watch Megan Wants a Millionaire: Supertrailer | View Original Reality TV Shows | VH1.com

    I will definitely be watching this. The entire concept is hilarious, and Megan in skimpy bikinis is icing on the cake.
    Last edited by gamer83; 07-06-2009 at 02:20 PM.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

  9. #49
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160

    Re: Megan Wants A Millionaire

    Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3543480;
    The average age of the guys is older-I'd say late 20's to early 30's.
    Older? Yeah....who wants a 30-year-old millionaire anyways?

    As though these guys are millionaires? Mmmm....nope. I didn't mind Megan on ROL, but I don't think I can stomach her in her own show. While she's got a body that won't quit - her personality (or lack of) makes her ugly.

  10. #50
    RIP Billy Mays:'( Trista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,089

    Re: Megan Wants A Millionaire

    Quote Originally Posted by J.D.;3545738;
    Older? Yeah....who wants a 30-year-old millionaire anyways?

    As though these guys are millionaires? Mmmm....nope. I didn't mind Megan on ROL, but I don't think I can stomach her in her own show. While she's got a body that won't quit - her personality (or lack of) makes her ugly.
    Her dog has more personality than her.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.