+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Megan Wants A Millionaire

Re: Megan Wants A Millionaire

I liked it this time.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Al was great. Why give credit to the other guy if he made no attempt to work things out. Also Megan said she was willing to deal with the declined cc if that guy just would have stood up for himself. Whatev, love Al and big Mike.

FORT Regular

Click to see Spoiler:
    I LOVE this show, even more than I thought I would.

Big Mike is great, the Italian/Godfather music they play in the background was great, reminds me of the lullaby they'd play with ChiChi on DOL.
    and he's so hxc and stuff but he's got guy's that deliver him dresses haha

the guy that on the first night got his piggy bank broken's voice is so WEIRD, it grates on me but I think I'd be sad to see him go.

oh and I'm so glad garth is gone, it was too early for 'i want to leave' drama and he seemed so slimy, that song was icky.

and the other guy that got eliminated, Shaun, he was so ratty looking, and I completely agree, he didn't do anything about working stuff out with Al, so of course Al wasn't going to just pay for everything and only get half credit.

can't wait for next week's ep!

"Grab my stick and shift right into sex mode!"

This cast is pure gold! The VH1 casting crew has been stepping up with their casting choices, since the premiere of RCOL was great. Hopefully Megan knows to keep people like Joe around for a while so we can get some laughs from time to time, because Real and Chance sure know how to ruin a show (after sending home 2 of the entertaining girls home first). She sent home Garth, and that will probably be a little bit detrimental to the show. But there are still quite a handful of great cast members, so I'm not that worried.

I'm still going with TJ for the win. Or maybe the Canadian guy Ryan.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Does anyone else think that may have been the first time Joe ever kissed a woman? That was so awkward. Megan should have tossed him based on just that kiss

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3652876;
    Does anyone else think that may have been the first time Joe ever kissed a woman? That was so awkward. Megan should have tossed him based on just that kiss
    That was the most disgusting kiss I've ever seen! I thought for sure she'd deny his credit after that. But based on the previews they showed for next week, looks like we'll see more of his sloppy kisses.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3633783;
    Yep, Sex Toy Dave.
    I knew I recognized him from somewhere!

I was watching this again yesterday, and I just realized that Al spent nearly $9000 dollars on Megan in that episode. Wow!

I'm not buying what Joe is selling. I think he is acting. Seems too much like he is playing a character. I can't explain it other than to say I think he is fake. Maybe the producers put him up to it. Maybe he really does have the money and he thought it would be funny to play this part all on his own. I just don't read him as sincere... or straight. I bet he has a little theater experience in his background.

We'll just have to wait and see. He and Matt were the ones cut tonight, and next week looks explosive. From what it looks,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sex Toy Dave is a winner of the date, and he actually declines the shopping spree...and his appearances on Millionaire Matchmaker are brought up, with Megan saying something like "You said that you couldn't find love on TV" or something like that
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13;3660736;
    I'm not buying what Joe is selling. I think he is acting. Seems too much like he is playing a character. I can't explain it other than to say I think he is fake. Maybe the producers put him up to it. Maybe he really does have the money and he thought it would be funny to play this part all on his own. I just don't read him as sincere... or straight. I bet he has a little theater experience in his background.
    Did anyone watch Pretty Wicked on Oxygen?? See any strange coincidences between Sarah, the runner-up from CHICAGO, and Joe? Not just in pictures, but I always though Sarah was a bit masculine in her attitude and Joe is very feminine. I'm not sure what I'm saying, but there is a DEFINITE connection here!

+ Reply to Thread