Closed Thread
Page 280 of 285 FirstFirst ... 180230270271272273274275276277278279280281282283284285 LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 2850

Thread: Jon & Kate Plus Eight

FORT Fogey

Re: Jon & Kate Plus Eight

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3737317;
    I'll fault Jon for many things but showing up for a court date is not one of them. I would show up for any court proceeding that had my name attached to it, whether I needed to be there or not.
    Of course it's his right to show up.

It is NOT his right to lie about why Kate didn't show up though.

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;3736730;
    I'm an equal opportunity basher. I loathe both of them.
    I agree Sassy Those kids need a stable, mature person in their lives that doesn't run to the media to expose their children's private pain. I hope the "not a nanny" can provide what their parents can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3737317;
    I'll fault Jon for many things but showing up for a court date is not one of them. I would show up for any court proceeding that had my name attached to it, whether I needed to be there or not.
    I agree. I would want to be there as well.

I am probably reading too much into this but did anyone else make note of the way Kate was flipping the papers away after reading the questions last night? Flipping them like a frisbee onto the floor. Like she didn't care. Cause she didn't. "Let's just get this hour of tv over with...."
    Help control the animal population - spay and neuter your pets!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by win-place-show;3737360;

But I suspect you wouldn't lie about why the other party was not there the way Jon did.

Jon's lying about why Kate didn't appear was shown on Acess Hollywood. ET may also have had it but I did not get to see them last night.

Quote Originally Posted by win-place-show;3737360;

I am probably reading too much into this but did anyone else make note of the way Kate was flipping the papers away after reading the questions last night? Flipping them like a frisbee onto the floor. Like she didn't care. Cause she didn't. "Let's just get this hour of tv over with...."
    I didn't see the show but I can imagine it was no different than the episodes she and Jon did where they answered viewer questions. Softball questions and a lot of editing by TLC.

I didn't see the show but I can imagine it was no different than the episodes she and Jon did where they answered viewer questions. Softball questions and a lot of editing by TLC.
    I only saw a few minutes but when Jon and Kate answered questions they appeared to be reading the questions off a laptop. Last night they sat Kate on a the chair/loveseat ans she held stack of papers in her hands.

I just found her to be flippant the way she tossed the papers onto the floor. It was as if she didn't care (cause she didn't) and she has a cleaning person to clean up the papers anyway!

But I suspect you wouldn't lie about why the other party was not there the way Jon did.
    No I wouldn't - but then again having my own reality show was never in my plans nor would I want it to be.

FORT Fanatic

I didn't watch the whole show, but everytime I flipped through the channels, she was flipping the papers to the ground. Surprise, surprise, would like to have a show, and pondering a new hairdo! Isn't there something else coming on next week about Kate? Seems I saw that at the end.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Let's see...we can have an hour of Kate going over her grocery list, ripping the cleaning person a new one over not dusting correctly, talking about how much she loves high heels, putting hown Joel again.....that was the worst part of the show - her put down of Joel. "He'll meet a woman, reel her in and then she'll discover how CLUELESS he is." Nice work there, Kate.

Don't be shocked, Kate, when your sons show up with psycho women as girlfriends as they have heard so many odd things from YOU as how a woman should be/act towards men!

I didn't see the "flipping papers" episode (or any episode), but unless it was total fiction, maybe Kate didn't like the questions.

Alert! Jon and Kate...you are very, very late for your appearances on Springer and Maury.

Maybe while you are taping those shows and making similar rounds, your children will be settling in to loving homes without you.

I can dream...
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

I think the judge needs to issue a gag order so that Jon has to keep his mouth shut. Otherwise he'll continue to suffer from foot-in-mouth disease.

The man just doen't know when to shut up. I'd have had much more sympathy for him if he had not acted like a spoiled child. I've heard him described as a manchild, and I have to say this is how I see him as well. It probably felt to Kate like she had 9 children, but that doesn't excuse her controlling shrewish behavior.

If you let people treat you like a doormat they're gonna walk all over you. I'm glad he's standing up for his rights, but he needs to get a new PR person who can tell him to SHUT THE HECK UP and fight his battles out of the media.

Jon courts the media and brings them into the mess, he has also read private E-mails and messages out loud to them. Not smart, not smart at all.

Closed Thread