Closed Thread
Page 279 of 285 FirstFirst ... 179229269270271272273274275276277278279280281282283284285 LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 2850

Thread: Jon & Kate Plus Eight

Re: Jon & Kate Plus Eight

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3737147;
    Lie Lie feel sorry for me Lie

man she makes me SICK
    I actually thought about watching tonight but got busy and forgot about it. Glad to see I didn't miss any earth-shattering revelations.

Glad to see I didn't miss any earth-shattering revelations.
    You mean that she might get a new haircut? I find that fascinating!!!!
    Help control the animal population - spay and neuter your pets!

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;3737176;
    What was she lying about?
    she did a "ask Khate" episode

the better question is what didn't she lie about

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;3736223;
    Jon was an unemployed child when kate met and married him. He had been bumming around living off his parents. (Now he is bumming around living off his children.)
    IMO, Jons DAD pushed him to marry Kate thinking she would be good for him since she had a career and was disciplined about her future. He was hoping that Kates good qualities would motivate Jon.

Jon knew full well what he was getting into when he married KAte. Having KAte boss him around was still easier then him taking responsibility and becoming the adult/father/husband.

Jon is nothing but a manchild. He has gone from being bossed around by mommy to Kate to hailey.
    If all you write is truth/facts - then you have to feel sorry for the man. To be raised in a home where his parents didn't raise him up to know how to be a leader/man/goal oriented/have a voice/make positive and independent choices/to know himself is a tragedy. If being dominated at home, then finding interest in Kate who is dominating would feel familiar to him. It may have nothing to do with recognizing that he can be a freeloader and have a life of ease but more to do with knowing no other way of life / or choice in the matter.

The man undeniably loves his kids - as Kate does - both their choices however, would make one wonder how much.... but, love is there and that defines a dad and a mom. 2nd to that - I think Jon was a good husband to Kate in how he knew to be a husband. Not learning important skills from his parents, his aloofness w/ Kate, his obedience, his lack of leadership was 'survival' - not premetatative acts of selfishness.

I think the press is very bias and I feel we should all be careful the conclusions we draw - - it is no different than any other reality tv - - the edit always twists the truth.

Like Kate said, one picture frame or a portion of one sentence you say in the media can and will be twisted a hundred ways with a hundred conclusions and none of them being the truth.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3737188;
    she did a "ask Khate" episode

the better question is what didn't she lie about
    I did watch the entire one hour. What did she lie about?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3736239;
    The fact that Jon is a man does not excuse him of responsibilities, and the fact that Kate is a woman does not mean she needs to take hers more seriously. StellaGeorge, I'm not sure what gives you more insight into men than any of the rest of us, but I do know that I believe that it doesn't matter whether you're the man or the woman - your responsibilities as an adult and a parent and a human being remain the same. A lot of understanding has been leaned toward Jon - for his loafing behavior, for his cheating. Now it's getting to the point where he clearly has no regard for his children nor sense of reality.

I'm sure Kate got legal counsel early on to protect herself. My guess is that they did not have a prenup, since they didn't have much money when they got married. You never know how much someone will go for in alimony or what their lawyers will encourage them to ask for. Divorce can turn people very ugly, as we've all seen here. Especially considering the fact that he'd cheated on her, she was absolutely right to get legal counsel immediately - she would have been stupid not to. Especially when you consider the complications with the fact that they still had that contract with TLC.
    Legal counsel came long before affairs. And who, except Kate and Jon knows who cheated on whom first. The cameras clearly showed they both started to turn their hearts from home long ago - and for whatever their reasons, started to become more self-seeking/high maintenence/fame seekers.

And that is a tragedy of immense proportion. To see a couple who were happy with each other rip each other a part in words, actions, denial, and 1/2 truths. This must be devasting to their entire family.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy;3736435;
    If it had been Kate who was on the receiving end of the kind verbal abuse Jon endured, there would have been a public outcry about spousal abuse long before they actually separated. And if she had left Jon because she'd had enough of the abuse, she would have been applauded and encouraged for escaping an abusive situation, rather than told to "woman-up" and handle it.

So Kate knew what she was getting into when she married Jon, right? But she proceeded with fertility treatment within the first year of their marriage. And chose further treatment which resulted in the tups. So if Kate knew Jon was such a "child" when she married him, it was incredibly irresponsible of her to insist on starting a family so quickly. But she did it anyway.

I haven't seen any pics of the Kreiders reuniting with the Gosselin children. The only photos I've seen posted are of Jon, Kevin, and Jodi. And I don't have a problem if those are the only published photos. I remember the early episodes showing Jon and Kevin working on a project in the garage, Jodi with the kids. They clearly had a good relationship at one time, with each other and with their kids. I'm glad they've reconciled and the kids will have these people in their lives again.

You've made some excellent points - particularly in showing that there are faults on both sides of the fence. Equal responsibility toward the ruination of a marriage and family.

Now... let's see who has the best interest of the family in their hearts. Their divorce does not have be ugly & doesn't have to go on for any length of time - - if they really care about the well-being of their children and each other as human beings at the very least, then they will sit down and quietly work out a plan and agreement.

If 'getting what they deserve' is their true DNA - then sit back my friends, this will be a long, long ride in court.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Elainesc5;3736471;
    Jon is full of hot air, he always brings the media along for "his" on selfish reasons. Yes "he says HE paid back $230,000 now, that He said he didn't take the monies. How can anyone believe anything he says.They didn't have to be at hearing today, he just went for show.He needs to get someone besides "Hailey" to tell him what to do.He has singlehandley destroyed his family. How do we know that $33,000 is unaccounted for,it tells so much that is not true.
    As if Kate's critical, derrogatory mouth had no destruction power??

FORT Fogey

Well Jon just showed his true colors yesterday by showing up in court when he and Kate did NOT have to be there--and then running off at the mouth about "why" Kate wasn't there--that it showed she "didn't care" and was just "blowing things off."

Jon--get a clue--all this shows is that YOU are a media whore who would show up at the opening of a Crackerjack box if you thought the paps would be there.

What a disgusting little--in every way--man.

I'll fault Jon for many things but showing up for a court date is not one of them. I would show up for any court proceeding that had my name attached to it, whether I needed to be there or not.

Closed Thread