Closed Thread

Thread: Jon & Kate Plus Eight

Re: Jon & Kate Plus Eight

I'm an equal opportunity basher. I loathe both of them.

FORT Newbie

I'm saying this because he had to run around with all those girls ,get the media involved and publicly put Kate down, Why could he not have waited to have his affairs,thats why i say he destroyed the family. They may could have worked it out, but now i don't think so. I was hopeing they would get back together. Didn't mean to offend anyone on here. Just my 2 cents i guess.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Elainesc5;3736740;
    I'm saying this because he had to run around with all those girls ,get the media involved and publicly put Kate down, Why could he not have waited to have his affairs,thats why i say he destroyed the family. They may could have worked it out, but now i don't think so. I was hopeing they would get back together. Didn't mean to offend anyone on here. Just my 2 cents i guess.
    Elaine--hi and welcome.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Everyone here has one--as you can see from the many posts.

You're definitely not offending anyone.

Jon is acting like a spoiled little boy who is suddenly not getting his own way--and for that reason alone I doubt he'd ever be able to grow up enough to give what is needed to mend this situation.

FORT Newbie

Thank you Wind Dancer

FORT Fogey

Why could he not have waited to have his affairs,thats why i say he destroyed the family
    But Jon didn't have affairs until Kate told him the marriage was over at about this time last year. According to the interview he gave to In Touch, he wanted to go to counseling but Kate refused. That does NOT make it okay that Jon had the affairs, but Jon does not bear the sole responsibility for destroying the family. Both of them contributed to its demise.

I doubt he'd ever be able to grow up enough to give what is needed to mend this situation.
    The same is true for Kate. She's much too controlling and self-centered to give in or compromise. It's her way or no way because she's always right. No wonder she refused counseling, where the couple must learn to acknowledge their individual contributions to the failure of the relationship. I can imagine Kate telling the counselor the right way to counsel!

FORT Newbie

It's just hard for me to believe anything Jon says when it turns out he was lying about the money he took and he turns everything around in his favor.But he is the one that will have to pay for doing what he does. I'm not saying Kate is a saint,it's just she don't talk about him and run around wild like he does.Those are his children,he needs to act like a father.I think they both need to take a good hard look at the Family that they are throwing away.

okay, I hate this shrew. She is LYING out the wazoo

Lie Lie feel sorry for me Lie

man she makes me SICK

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;3736706;
    I agree 100%. I said very early on, I am not on either of these dolt's side. I just want what is best for the children. To the extent any of my posts have been seen as Jon-bashing, I just want to clarify - I think both of them are totally useless, as human beings and as parents from what we have seen. All of my posts are in response to those that say things like "Kate drove him to this" "he is just experiencing freedom" or any other way they want to give a "pass" to Jon for his behavior.

I have said it before and I will say it again: I don't like Jon and I don't like Kate. I know others feel differently, but I really don't feel like either of them has the children's best interests at heart. The children appear to be pawns in their media fight with each other. But I refuse to give either one of them a pass based on the actions of the other. I don't care about their pasts, I don't care about what led them to the situation they are in today. At the end of the day, they are here, they are grown ups and they are parents. Stop blaming the world and each other for why you are the way you are - GROW UP!
    I agree! So many folks (and not on this board but on the many many places that discuss Jon and Kate) seem to have it either/or. Well they are both gross and they both exploit their kids and neither have the interests of their kids in mind when they get on the Today show, show up on Accesss Hollywood or the Insider or whatever those shows are.

Just watched a few minutes of "Questions for Kate" or whatever the title was and I can't believe that people are that interested in Kate. I mean really. SHe did admit to having a full time babysitter, a cleaning person and someone else who takes care of the lawn. But she still tries to present herself as "just another mom." Yeah right.
    Help control the animal population - spay and neuter your pets!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3736997;
    okay, I hate this shrew. She is LYING out the wazoo
    What was she lying about?

Closed Thread