Closed Thread

Thread: Jon & Kate Plus Eight

Re: Jon & Kate Plus Eight

Saw a recent photo (dated 6/22) of Jon & the kids - looks like Jon got custody of the white plastic chair but moved it from the driveway to the grass.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by rebotco;3530426;
    Saw a recent photo (dated 6/22) of Jon & the kids - looks like Jon got custody of the white plastic chair but moved it from the driveway to the grass.
    Now THAT is funny.

Round one to Jon...at least he got custody of something. LOL
    My guess is that when he is with the kids they won't be spending so much time on the driveway either and then complaining about all the pictures being taken. Either you want to be noticed or you don't, Kate...you can't have it both ways.
    Last edited by Gandolf 5; 06-28-2009 at 12:55 PM. Reason: wanted it to read as sarcasm
    "Lucy...you got some splainin' to do." Ricky Ricardo

FORT Fogey

I've read that they will be back on the air with more episodes in early August, but in order to do that, surely they must be filming NOW, don't you think?
    TLC called it a "production hiatus" and that the family was taking time off to "regroup," so I don't think any filming is under way now. It's only 5 weeks between the "big announcement" episode and the return of new episodes, and they already have all the footage from the NC beach trip they'll probably stretch into 3-4 episodes, like they did with last year's trip to NC. If Jon is looking for an apartment in NY, as reported recently, the 5-week break gives him time to set up his new (TLC approved) digs, including accommodations for filming, of course. Also gives Kate time to figure out where she'll go when it's Jon's turn to be at the house with the kids. There must be a conveniently located resort/spa willing to give her freebie long weekend visits!

Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy;3530542;
    Also gives Kate time to figure out where she'll go when it's Jon's turn to be at the house with the kids. There must be a conveniently located resort/spa willing to give her freebie long weekend visits!
    If the economy wasn't so bad, I bet the spas would turn her away. Can you imagine her as a client? Ugh! Anyone notice the innocent customer at the spa when Kate launched her loud cackle when that guy from American Chopper asked for an US Magazine? The poor woman was at the spa to relax and she has to sit next to that monster. I hope the spa "comped" her visit!

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3530565;
    If the economy wasn't so bad, I bet the spas would turn her away. Can you imagine her as a client? Ugh! Anyone notice the innocent customer at the spa when Kate launched her loud cackle when that guy from American Chopper asked for an US Magazine? The poor woman was at the spa to relax and she has to sit next to that monster. I hope the spa "comped" her visit!
    IDK how TLC and the sponsers can live with themselves in keeping to give these people all these fancy "freebies" it just never ends and its a total shame since the economy is so bad and there are IMO so many more deserving people in this country who would love and really appreciate some of the things that have been just 'given" to J&K ...I am sorry but she has never given me the impression that she was trully thankful for anything that has been given to her...not even in the beginning..she reminds me of my ex husband....no matter what you do....no matter what they have...no matter what you give them...its never good enough and they just want more....gimme...gimme...gimme
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

There are photos of her returning home today. I really wonder where she goes and really surprised the paps haven't been able to follow her. I think they will figure a way to find out where she goes. It looks like she went on holiday, she had a LOT of luggage for 3 days! Of course, shoes take a lot of space and so does her ego but there isn't a suitcase large enough to fit Kate Gosselins ego in!
    It looks like one of Jon's brother was over and playing frisbee with the kids, not that is how to spend a weekend...with extended family! I bet Kate is fuming that Jon allowed a relative over to the house! How dare he!!!
    Go Jon!

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3530914;
    There are photos of her returning home today. I really wonder where she goes and really surprised the paps haven't been able to follow her. I think they will figure a way to find out where she goes. It looks like she went on holiday, she had a LOT of luggage for 3 days! Of course, shoes take a lot of space and so does her ego but there isn't a suitcase large enough to fit Kate Gosselins ego in!
    It looks like one of Jon's brother was over and playing frisbee with the kids, not that is how to spend a weekend...with extended family! I bet Kate is fuming that Jon allowed a relative over to the house! How dare he!!!
    Go Jon!
    lol...all the luggage is for all the new things she bought or was given this weekend...I read over on one of the other boards that there have been pictures of her shopping for several hours each day...

I really wish someone could find exactly where she goes on these weekends and if Mr. Gray is anywhere around
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 06-28-2009 at 06:19 PM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3530193;
    Kate doesn't need a hair and makeup person. All she needs is a few household items to make herself up.
    For the hair:
    Kate cam just break the end of a toilet brush off, spray paint it and finish with a nice shiny shellac, clip it on to the back of her head and wella...the explosion. For the lava part she could take a mop and spray paint it in different shaded stripes, add some more shellac and there you go! The Volcano!

For the makeup:
    All Kate has to do is eat plenty of carrots and other produce with beta carotene and she will eventually turn the shade of orange she so strives for.

That is too funny!!
    Chittlins forever y'all!

They are reporting Jon's gf will be joining the show.....
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Closed Thread