+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 60 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast
Like Tree368Likes

Thread: Tori and Dean - Professional Reality TV Trainwrecks

Re: Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood

Regarding Candy accepting the invite to Stella's first birthday,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    she just did another of her internet "open letters" and slammed "middle-aged reality stars" who exploit their children . Also, she decided not to attend the party because she thought it was just for ratings and didn't want her first meeting with her granddaughter to be with cameras and a bunch of people around. Now that part I actually agree with and can understand her feelings. But for heaven's sake Tori and Candy - PLEASE quit using the media to talk (or not talk) to each other. Just pick up the phone and quit playing the victims!!

And yeah, I don't know why Tori and Randy aren't talking either unless maybe he receives money from mama and doesn't want his cash supply cut off.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

FORT Fanatic

I don't understand why Patsy has to leave. So Stella is 1..so what??? Can't they hire her as a nanny??? Tori is going to be lost w/o her. I bet Tori gets pregnant again real soon just so they can hire her back.

That open letter from her mom was kind of mean. Perhaps there are unpleasant aspects to Tori that the rest of us don't see, but I tend to think that mothers are supposed to be the more mature ones in the relationship. When I see a mother throwing her daughter under the bus -- Spelling or anybody -- I think it's usually the mom who's the difficult one. I could be wrong.

BTW, Liam is the cutest thing I've ever seen.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

FORT Fanatic

IMO Liam is not a cute baby, not ugly, just not too cute (maybe it's all the tantrums he throws - that it so not cute!!!); however, Stella is adorable. It looks like they have a reddish tint to their hair. I wonder where that comes from?

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;3625728;
    I don't understand why Patsy has to leave. So Stella is 1..so what??? Can't they hire her as a nanny??? Tori is going to be lost w/o her. I bet Tori gets pregnant again real soon just so they can hire her back.
    I didn't understand that either but I guess Patsy's agreement was to only be there for Stella's first year. I thought they had said that Patsy suffered a lot of personal losses and I would think it would help if she was around for Tori's kids but who knows?

Let the sunshine in! IMAPrincess's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3509062;
    I enjoy watching this show. However, lately I have been fast forwarding through anything that is Dean alone (eye surgery, motorcycle, etc) it's just boring to me.

I agree that Dean is kind of a dbag, but I think they do genuinely love each other.

The biggest thing that bugs me about them is that they call their kids monkey and buggy. It's really annoying. I don't really think I've ever heard them say 'Liam' and the only time I heard them say Stella was when they brought her home. It grates my nerves similar to when two adults call each other baby.

I've noticed the friend of Tori's she kept when her and her 1st husband divorced isn't on the show like the last couple of seasons. I wonder why. I liked her.
    I thought I would be the only one that was annoyed by them calling their kids monkey and buggy. I also hate that Dean calls Tori 'Tee'. Just the way he says it annoys me; other than that the show is entertaining.
    I'm only as strong as the cocktails I drink, the hair spray I use, and the friends I have.

I also hate hearing "monkey" and "buggy" It's annoying and not cute in any way. I don't understand why they have to refer to each child as an animal of some sort. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;3629527;
    I also hate hearing "monkey" and "buggy" It's annoying and not cute in any way. I don't understand why they have to refer to each child as an animal of some sort. Weird.
    Perhaps so they can always throw them theme parties? I wonder if this was something Tori grew up with. I do remember her parents throwing her and Randy over the top parties.

I was shocked when I read the public letter to Tori from Candy a couple of weeks ago, not by the letter itself, but by the content of the letter. Some of the comments were just so unnecessary. I just read this commentary and it summed up my thoughts quite nicely.

Bonnie Fuller: Candy Spelling: You Will Die Alone & Unloved Unless You Apologize to Tori Now!

If I were you, after all the bad feelings that have gone down between you and Tori, I would have accepted that birthday invite with grace and gratitude. You should have showed up with a giant smile and a bag full of Grandma Candy gifts.

Candy, no matter how old Tori is now you are the mother and that makes you the "grownup" in the relationship. And as the grownup, it's up to you to put aside hurt feelings, disappointments and everything else involved in this feud BEHIND YOU! It's up to you to extend the olive branch and keep on extending it.

Let me remind you: motherly love is supposed to be unconditional love. That means you love your child even if you don't agree with their decisions

That's the first time I ever respected anything Bonnie Fuller wrote.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

+ Reply to Thread