+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 55 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree338Likes

Thread: Tori and Dean - Professional Reality TV Trainwrecks

Re: Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood

No posts since June 26th.

Anyway, watched this week's episode and Tori was on her Book Tour. Great episode. She truly loves her Fans. Did anyone else see Jeff Lewis from the reality show, Flipping Out and Vicki G., one of the OC Housewives at her LA Book Party?

Patsy was not in this last episode at all.

FORT Newbie

I saw Vickie. I didn't know who the guy was. I wondered if maybe Patsy had her surgery and may be recuperating?

Quote Originally Posted by BadRx;3581485;
    I saw Vickie. I didn't know who the guy was. I wondered if maybe Patsy had her surgery and may be recuperating?
    Yes, I was reading some where that she was scheduled for the lapband.

FORT Fanatic

I missed this past episode. I totally forgot it was on. Recap please. Thank you.

I've been watching, just forget to come post. I noticed Suzanne (the redhead) has shown up, albeit briefly, in the last couple of episodes (birthday party, book premiere). So it's nice to see they're still friends. I was beginning to think they had a falling out or something.

The way Tori continues to hold out hope with her mom makes me wonder if we'll be seeing an episode this season where she reaches out to her.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I watched it today and couldn't find the remote to change the channel....and before long I was watching and loving this show...Dean is a cutie and those kids are beautiful...I want to mother Tori...

FORT Fogey

I have pretty decent radar about celebrities and which ones usually end up being good people. I watched the original 90210, and I always liked Tories character Donna, and always thought she came off in interviews as a really great person. I had the pleasure of meeting her back in the days of the original 90210 when my friends husband got passes to the set for her and I. She was super nice and you could tell she really loved to meet and greet her fans. I absolutely love the show, and I am so happy for her that she has some beautiful children to share her life with. I think out of all of the reality shows out there, these two seem to really have it together. Sometimes they go a little far with the over the top parities and such, but somehow to me they still seem to have their feet firmly grounded.

Tori is on the last hour of the Today show this week. Hoda is on vacation. Anyway, I am not sure how many shows Tori will do BUT I did catch today's show and she was a wonderful host. Dean and the kiddos stayed in CA to hit the beach.

FORT Fanatic

I like this show, but I keep forgetting to watch it. I guess it's no longer a "must see" for me. I wish Tori would get over talking about her mother. Either cut her out or make up with her.

BTW, Dean mentioned cutting his dad out of his life. What happened there? Does Dean have any siblings? Also, why don't Tori and her brother, Randy, speak? Did Randy take his mother's side? Oh, the drama.

Watched the 1st episode tonite - I know this has probably been posted before but WHY is Tori not speaking to her brother Randy? I get it she's got the ongoing feud with her wacko mom but why not speak to her brother?

+ Reply to Thread