+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree368Likes

Thread: Tori and Dean - Professional Reality TV Trainwrecks

FORT Fan

Re: Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood

I don't think theres enough room in the marriage for the gay husband (can't remember name) he seems too involved. When they did the unveiling of Hattie and Dean mentioned she passes gas like a trucker the gay husband scolded him for saying it. I don't think he should have said it either but the gay husband should have kept quiet. If my husband had a gay wife I wouldn't appreciate her correcting me.

FORT Fogey

I did not like the two little ones talking about balls and vaginas. I am no prude, but that was a little much for those young of children.

I missed it. I'll have to catch up. I have to watch it ON DEMAND now.

Did you hear a few weeks ago that Dean tweeted a photo of the kids and Tori's boob was clear in the background? LOL

FORT Fogey

I like how involved they are with their children, and I think that is amazing. However, they use language and put them in situations that are above their head. These are little children, and need to be treated as such. They are not part of the adult circle.

I have like Tori even back on 90210. When I heard that Aaron's daughter had been cast, I rolled my eyes and thought oh brother, but I cannot explain I just always thought she seemed good. I think her and Dean balance each other perfectly, and the kids are adorable.

I am scratching my head over the chicken in the bed thing. That is so odd to me. I mean it seems harmless and all, but a chicken in the house in your bed. I have never heard of such a thing, and goats in the house as pets. I am not saying it is wrong, just I never seen such things like that happening before.

My question on the latest episode. If you set up a store to move things that are getting overcrowded, how is buying more things a good solution?

Finally, I cannot believe how much the children look like Dean. They just have so many of his features. I wonder if the new baby will look like them as well.

FORT Fan

For me it is the number of non-housebroken pets in the house, bed, etc. that is an eww factor. Seriously, the house looks beautiful but those animals in there would be using it as a latrine. In the past people kept the barn and house separate. I can't imagine being the person having to do the laundry and clean up after all those animals.
    Debb70 likes this.

A live chicken in the bed! Who wants chicken poop on their nice, clean, white linen? No wonder Liam talks about poop so much. It must be all around the kid. Plus the goat poop! What's wrong with them?

Did any of you see the special on Tori's mom selling the huge Spelling Manor? OMG. I can't recall what channel it was on, but it was fascinating. Check it out.

Isn't Tori's mom set for life? She sold that house for a fortune. Why was she on Wendy Williams demonstating gift wrapping last week? Go figure.

FORT Fogey

Tori's mother creeps me out big time. I cannot put a finger on it, but she is just off to me. I could not watch but one second of the special about her house. It is way too much for any one family to have when people are suffereing. Her silver has better treatment than most people in the world do.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton View Post
    I like how involved they are with their children, and I think that is amazing. However, they use language and put them in situations that are above their head. These are little children, and need to be treated as such. They are not part of the adult circle.
    I think you speak for a lot of people, and probably my parents! And I agree that children shouldn't be involved in adult problems. But on the plus side, I really like how they engage the kids -- ask their opinions and have them part of the family conversation. My parents never did that; in fact, I can't remember them ever asking me what I thought about anything. That was typical of the times, but it was a sort of prolonged invalidation that ended up having consequences later in life. Tori and Dean's kids are going to grow up with a lot more self-confidence (which is different than entitlement) than kids from my generation.
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by diamonds78 View Post
    I don't think theres enough room in the marriage for the gay husband (can't remember name) he seems too involved. When they did the unveiling of Hattie and Dean mentioned she passes gas like a trucker the gay husband scolded him for saying it. I don't think he should have said it either but the gay husband should have kept quiet. If my husband had a gay wife I wouldn't appreciate her correcting me.
    I wonder how many of us (ladies!) would even put up with a gay wife. ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    A live chicken in the bed! Who wants chicken poop on their nice, clean, white linen? No wonder Liam talks about poop so much. It must be all around the kid. Plus the goat poop! What's wrong with them?

Did any of you see the special on Tori's mom selling the huge Spelling Manor? OMG. I can't recall what channel it was on, but it was fascinating. Check it out.

Isn't Tori's mom set for life? She sold that house for a fortune. Why was she on Wendy Williams demonstating gift wrapping last week? Go figure.
    It repeats or continues on HGTV Monday the 2nd in the afternoon (3PM I think). She loves to gift wrap and had a whole room dedicated to it at the mansion.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread