+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 60 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree368Likes

Thread: Tori and Dean - Professional Reality TV Trainwrecks

Re: Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood

I agree. I really like Tori and Dean ... and hate wedding and makeover shows. I found myself fast-forwarding through most of it. Tori did seem a little different, less bubbly and more reserved than the shows that were solely about her family. Dean seemed the same, though. I wanted to see more of Liam!
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

I guess most of you are not watching Tori and Dean's new show on weddings, so I'm not starting a new thread on it. I have only seen a couple of episodes and was not amused.

I did want to make sure that you all knew that Tori is pregnant! I was shocked that I didn't see any big announcement on it. I saw her talking about it on the Joan Rivers fashion show a few weeks ago. She appeared as a guest host. She looked good and seemed happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I guess most of you are not watching Tori and Dean's new show on weddings, so I'm not starting a new thread on it. I have only seen a couple of episodes and was not amused.

I did want to make sure that you all knew that Tori is pregnant! I was shocked that I didn't see any big announcement on it. I saw her talking about it on the Joan Rivers fashion show a few weeks ago. She appeared as a guest host. She looked good and seemed happy.
    Na, I did not care for it, Debb. Bring back their old show and I will watch. But I don't need to watch another show about weddings ugh, isn't reality tv loaded up with enough of those.

Yes, one of the celebrity mags 'online' had a pic of her and Dean and the 2 kiddos on the beach in Malibu this past holiday weekend. She looks fabulous as she has put some weight on. The kiddos look like twins.
    KAREN

THERE BACK!!!!!

Did any FORT fans watch last night? It appears it will be Tuesday nights @10pm on Oxygen!

The kiddos are adorable! Tori and Dean seem very happy! And baby #3 is on the way!
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    THERE BACK!!!!!

Did any FORT fans watch last night? It appears it will be Tuesday nights @10pm on Oxygen!

The kiddos are adorable! Tori and Dean seem very happy! And baby #3 is on the way!

I have a problem! In my area on Time Warner Cable, the Oxygen channel has been replaced with the Hallmark channel! I can't find Oxygen! I really hope it's hidden somewhere. I really want to see the new season.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I have a problem! In my area on Time Warner Cable, the Oxygen channel has been replaced with the Hallmark channel! I can't find Oxygen! I really hope it's hidden somewhere. I really want to see the new season.
    Oh crap, Debb, you would have loved last night. I have TW and its on Oxygen channels 57 and 147. I am in southern Cali. I saw Tori and Dean on Monday on The Talk and they said it was on Oxygen. Hmm, looking at my TW channel guide, Hallmark is coming up as totally different channels. Hmm. Call them and inquire.
    KAREN

Our TW took Oxygen off their roster and replaced it with nothing. I was so upset!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46 View Post
    Our TW took Oxygen off their roster and replaced it with nothing. I was so upset!
    GREAT NEWS! Even though TW cable doesn't have a designated channel for Oxygen anymore, I can go to Entertainment ON DEMAND, here, it's 340 and still get Oxygen On Demand!!!!!!!!!!! Great news. I did that last night and watched the first episode of the this season! I have will to do it that way I guess.

Tori seems more settled, though I wonder why she is refuses to take charge when Liam misbehaves. Saying that his dad handles those matters is soooooo outdated. A woman is perfectly capable to properly handle a child who acts out. To say Dean has to be there is just ridiculous IMO.

Questions. Wouldn't a goat and chilcken that are kept inside poop on the floor and furniture? Just wondering. LOL

FORT Fogey

One of my biggest pet peeves is when parents act like disciplining their children is cruel. It is ok to be friendly with your children, but you are not their friends. When they are adults, and the raising is done, than you can become more friends with them. When Liam is doing that, he is looking for boundaries. Kids want to have a measure of how to behave. If Tori allows him to act like that, it will get worse as he ages.
    KatesMom, Coco46 and Debb70 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton View Post
    One of my biggest pet peeves is when parents act like disciplining their children is cruel. It is ok to be friendly with your children, but you are not their friends. When they are adults, and the raising is done, than you can become more friends with them. When Liam is doing that, he is looking for boundaries. Kids want to have a measure of how to behave. If Tori allows him to act like that, it will get worse as he ages.
    Thank you!

Tori needs some professional advice on this issue. I think it's really bizarre to have so much love and concern for your kids, but you can't set rules and limititations and enforce them? Her immaturity will cause Liam to be disliked by his classmates if she continues. She's thinking of her own feelings, rather than Liam's needs and development. (I do adore Tori.)

+ Reply to Thread