+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree305Likes

Thread: Tori and Dean - Professional Reality TV Trainwrecks

Re: Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;3935306;
    Here's a photo of Tori and Stella at the beach! I'm not going to say a thing.

Scroll up to see the photo.

http://perezhilton.com/2010-06-15-to...r-thin#respond
    Yikes, that's scary. I just watched the last episode and when they showed clips from their first wedding Tori was curvy and healthy looking. Her increasing weight loss is not only unattractive but can't be healthy either .

I was happy though to see that she and her mom are speaking again and that Randy was there too, because I've been wondering if she and him were on speaking terms. Maybe he just doesn't want to be on the show? And I must say, he's looking pretty good these days!

Obviously missing was Dean's son Jack. I wonder if the ex has anything to do with the very little screen time he has.

And yay for the Guncles! I hope their dreams to adopt come true soon.

If Tori doesn't get a handle on her controlling behavior (Dean can't seem to be able to do anything without her approval) and her eating or lack thereof, I wouldn't be surprised if they don't make it. I hope behind the scenes Dean or anyone who loves her for that matter, is talking to her about her health.

I do hope they make it though and enjoy the show.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Tori was on The Today Show and then back on with Hodi and Kathy Lee. She looked a little better, but still not very well. She addressed the questions in both interviews about her frail appearance. She basically says it bothers her when people comment on her being so thin, but she never denied that she has a problem. Very interesting. I read that she addresses it in her new book. She gives some excuse that nobody buys about the flu.

She did admit that she lied about her weight in response to the media coverage and claimed to weigh 107 when she really weighed 104. The tabloid were claiming she weighed 94. Her justification about the difference in those numbers was rather disturbing. She bragged on how much she eats!

She also said that the problems between her and her mother were caused by Tori reading the tabloids and believing what they said. What? If I remember correctly, Tori always claimed she disliked her mother because of the way she raised her. Now there's a different story? Oh well, at least they have reconciled. That's good.

I'm just now starting to see how she puts a slant on whatever her agenda is at that particular moment. She has some charming traits about her and I really like her family, but I'm getting a funny vibe about it.

Oh, I bet Dean's son was at the renewal ceremony. They probably just kept him out of the camera pursuant to the agreement Dean has with his mom. I think that's a great idea.

KAREN

I saw the story about Dean on tv last night. Thanks for the link. I'm glad he's going to recover.

I'm sure he really has no choice but to give up cycling now. This is at least his third crash we know of. We saw 2 of them on the show. Maybe he's not skilled enough on them to do the things he's doing. I know people who have ridden bikes for many years and never went down even once.

I bet Tori was really upset and has now put her foot down. Wonder what his next hobby will be.

Here's another link about Dean and his recovery. It's not very recent, but more than I knew at first.

Dean McDermott: I’m Recovering Well - Musicrooms.net

At the end of the article Liam says Dean is his brother. What do you think he meant by that or is it just little kid talk?

Here's an article that says that Dean has given up dirt biking, but is still riding motorcycles. I bet Tori is madder than you know what. It's kind of difficult to believe considering how seriously he was injured. I get the feeling Dean is just doing his own thing no matter what Tori has to say about it. I smell trouble.

It also says the Guncles have adopted a little girl! Her name is Simone. Can't wait to see them!

Dean McDermott in recovery from punctured lung (not that his kids know) | Ministry of Gossip | Los Angeles Times

You can get on the guncles blog, they are updating all the time about their little girl. She is so cute!

Welcome to GunclesOnline.Com

Quote Originally Posted by reneekk;4047862;
    You can get on the guncles blog, they are updating all the time about their little girl. She is so cute!

Welcome to GunclesOnline.Com
    Great! Thanks for the link.

Hi everybody!!

Tori and Dean are coming back! Wednesday April 6, 2011 on Oxygen @10pm.

Tori & Dean sTORIbook Weddings

Tori & Dean sTORIbook Weddings Homepage | Tori & Dean: sTORIbook Weddings | Oxygen
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Hi everybody!!

Tori and Dean are coming back! Wednesday April 6, 2011 on Oxygen @10pm.

Tori & Dean sTORIbook Weddings

Tori & Dean sTORIbook Weddings Homepage | Tori & Dean: sTORIbook Weddings | Oxygen

Thanks a lot! This ought to be interesting.

+ Reply to Thread