+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 55 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree339Likes

Thread: Tori and Dean - Professional Reality TV Trainwrecks

Re: Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46;3924447;
    [/B]

Tori does look soooooooo thin. It's just not healthy. I had not noticed that they showed her eating more.

I'm assuming that in your last paragraph you are not sure if there is an IKEA in NC. We have one in Charlotte, NC and I love to stroll through their-set up kitchens (even though I don't like to cook)!
    Thanks! I'll check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46;3924447;
    [/B]Tori does look soooooooo thin. It's just not healthy.

Could it be that Tori is simply hereditarily thin? Seems to me I remember her father being a man who was rather small framed and small in stature. Perhaps this is Tori's body type as well. She appears to have plenty of energy, and fulfills her obligations well. Just sayin'......
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Hey Jupiter. If you look at all the film, Beverly Hills 90210 and others, of Tori from the time she was a young teen until her marriage to Dean, you will see what an average sized girl she used to be. She was just normal, not super thin. Same goes with other super thin celebs who claim they are just naturally thin. It's just not true. If you recall Kelly Ripi on All My Children when she was a teen. SHe was quite a bit larger than she is now. I have seen photos of her when she was even younger and she was not thin then either. Now, she's super thin. I have heard her say that she lost it after having a baby. I don't buy it.

I'm sure the guests just ignored Tori's boney back in those dresses. Let's hope she eats if she gets pregnant again. Patsy looked good!

Great show last night. Great news about the Gauncles getting a baby! I pray it works out.

That Liam is the sweetest and smartest little kid. I just love the way he has such a positive and eager response to almost every new idea that is suggested to him. Many kids his age love to scream NO, any chance they can. He is happy to agree and do something new. He reminds me of how I was with my Daddy. I thought it hung the stars. LOL

Also great to see Tori's brother at the vow renewal. That is first time I have ever heard her mention him on the show! He acted happy to be there and so did Tor's mom!

I do think it's odd that Tori had to keep telling you that acting is Dean's dream. Everytime she makes a comment, she has to remind him, her and the audience that it'shis dream. It's obvious that it is HER dream. You never have to do that with people when it's really their dream. It is very obvious and no one has to say it. Doesn't she know that?

It was very touching watching them dancing together and her crying about how blessed and happy she is. I was happy for her and shed a tear, so why don't I buy it?

Great post, Debb! I have not seen it yet but I will later on today. I am soooo glad that the tears from the Gauncles is a baby!!! Yeah!!! Remember last week, you thought it might have been bad news BUT instead it is AWESOME news for them!!!

Yes, Tori was thin on 90210 but a normal thin ... now she is extremely thin.

Liam sure has changed allot .. was it 2 seasons ago (before Stella was born) Liam was so whiney all the time ... he is growing up. I think both kiddos are just precious.

And about Dean ... ya, I agree totally, Tori seems to always be telling US and Dean that Dean is an AMAZING ACTOR ... ummm, I would not classify him like that but then again I am not married to him. I think it is reallllllly tough out there in the acting world. I saw an interview with Orlando Bloom, talking about his struggles with dyslexia and how just recently he went on an audition and did not get the role ... , who would NOT put that HOTTIE in a movie???? I would think someone would just say to ORLI ... "you got the part"!!! So, I really believe this economy has effected everyone, movie stars and all!!!
    KAREN

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;3927430;

I do think it's odd that Tori had to keep telling you that acting is Dean's dream. Everytime she makes a comment, she has to remind him, her and the audience that it'shis dream. It's obvious that it is HER dream. You never have to do that with people when it's really their dream. It is very obvious and no one has to say it. Doesn't she know that?

It was very touching watching them dancing together and her crying about how blessed and happy she is. I was happy for her and shed a tear, so why don't I buy it?
    Well I don't buy it because it is a complete about face from most of the season. While I pretty much believe that they were having a bump in the road in their marriage, this whole "we just had to remember our first wedding and the walls between us came tumbling down" is too pat a resolution. If they had something along the lines of "this is how we are working it out because we are committed and in-love with each other" that would have felt more sincere to me. To me it came across as more about image and story telling (yeah I know go figure). What I'm not as sure about it how much Tori is invested emotionally in that image, and how much she is truly grounded in the reality of a marriage.

Regarding Dean and his acting. I think if it was up to him he would be happy being a reality star and motorcycle racing. They are making a nice living from the show. He is a decent enough actor to have had steady work, though rarely as the main character, prior to his marriage with Tori, though it doesn't seem a passion to him.

Momrek, it was a good episode. You'll enjoy it. Honestly, Tori has got to be out of her mind with the goat idea. Their two goats arrived. She has them walking around inside the house! I hope this was just staging for the show, because I don't think she understands what goats will eat. Maybe hers are speciality, celeb goats, who don't eat much, but I still think their nature cannot be changed. Goats will eat ANYTHING, including carpet, wire, metal, etc. LOL. I'm sure she learned the hard way.

I won't give too much away, but in the beginning of the show, Dean is trying to get back in shape and is working out in the garage on weights. Before she goes shopping, she come in to remind him that you have to do more than one round of work. Now, I think that when someone is trying to get fit and lose weight and they have someone making smart remarks like that, it is just really mean. He laughed and said, "I know," but if it were me, it would really have hurt my feelings and also angered me that my spouse was being cruel to me for no reason. She was just being mean. Scripted it or not, I wouldn't want people to believe I was that rude to my husband. I think it shows a real mean streak in her and also a glimpse of her work out and body image obsession. I have read that many super thin people will work out for many hours per day to stay super skinny. Perhaps her comment was just a slip.

I have to say BEST epi of the entire season. Everyone was HAPPY. Everyone was GETTING ALONG. Everyone looked GREAT.

First of all living in southern CA, didn't you all just love Tori's new room in her home ... all our homes have allllll that beautiful sun pouring in all day long. I am worried so much that my furniture is going to fade that I end up closing my curtains allot ...

All Tori's dresses were awesome. She looked fabulous. Stella looked ADORABLE next to her mom. Candy and Randy Spelling both looked awesome.

Even after Liam said he wanted a Spiderman bed, they got him a fire truck as a bed and he LOVED IT. What did he whisper in Dean's ear "this is amazing" ... sooooo cute.

Patsy looks wonderful.

The Gauncles are going to be parents.

Dean loved his job.

The only thing I did not like was the GOAT ... You will NEVER see one in my home.
    KAREN

I just saw this photo of Tori and Dean in NYC. She tweeted that she wasn't able to make some of her appearances in NY because of a stomach bug. I don't know if I believe that. I was looking forward to seeing her on The View. Rats.

http://perezhilton.com/2010-06-15-to...ing-up#respond

Her legs do look so thin.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;3934708;
    I just saw this photo of Tori and Dean in NYC. She tweeted that she wasn't able to make some of her appearances in NY because of a stomach bug. I don't know if I believe that. I was looking forward to seeing her on The View. Rats.

Tori Spelling Admits To Throwing Up! | PerezHilton.com

Her legs do look so thin.
    Oh, I was at the salon yesterday for a hair appt and all the ladies were saying Tori has swine flu ... ? I did not know what they were talking about ... but maybe this is what they meant!!!
    KAREN

Here's a photo of Tori and Stella at the beach! I'm not going to say a thing.

Scroll up to see the photo.

http://perezhilton.com/2010-06-15-to...r-thin#respond

+ Reply to Thread