+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 445
Like Tree297Likes

Thread: Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood

  1. #81
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    2,258

    Re: Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood

    Quote Originally Posted by reneekk;3875007;
    I just love this show. Stella is so friggen cute, just like her mom. They are so good with those kids too. This is by far my fav reality show.
    I think Stella looks like Dean in the face, and Liam has Torie's face. They are both beautiful children. Stella looks so cute now that she is getting some hair.

  2. #82
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    4,046

    Re: Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood

    Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3875152;
    Get Liam a haircut though. I do not like little boys with the straggly hair like that.
    Upsherin is a Jewish haircutting ceremony held when a Jewish boy is three years old. It is also known as "chalaka".

    I believe this is what they are following ... I have read other celebrities, ie, Kate Hudson, will not cut their kiddos hair until the age of 3yo.
    KAREN

  3. #83
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    4,046

    Re: Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood

    What is going on with Tori and Dean ... ? Anyone watching?

    I did see them on Kathie Lee and Hoda before this season started stating that all is fine with them but this epi, last epi, epi's to come ... they seem disconnected.
    KAREN

  4. #84
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    2,258

    Re: Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood

    Just think it is the normal marriage blahs we all go through. Sometimes you just do not feel connected to your spouse for periods of time. I think they will make it through it. I hope so at least. Would not be worth breaking up two marriages for a marriage that does not work.

  5. #85
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    4,046

    Re: Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood

    YIKES, this is really turning into a trainwreck ...

    Anybody watch the last two epi's???
    KAREN

  6. #86
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,409

    Re: Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood

    Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3876039;
    Upsherin is a Jewish haircutting ceremony held when a Jewish boy is three years old. It is also known as "chalaka".

    I believe this is what they are following ... I have read other celebrities, ie, Kate Hudson, will not cut their kiddos hair until the age of 3yo.

    Thanks for that info. I wondered about Liam's hair. I wasn't aware of the custom.

    I don't know how much of that last episode was scripted, but I hope it was. It looked very real to me. Perhaps they are better actors than I thought! LOL.

    When Tori was pouring her heart out to Dean, why didn't he take her in his arms and comfort her with hugs and assurances. She had to ASK for that from him. Why? Why didn't he do it on his own? I'm afraid that her fears are based on things we are not privy too. Time will tell.

    His history has to be in the back of her mind.

  7. #87
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    2,258

    Re: Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood

    Dean seems like he is a very present father with Liam and Stella, and he follows Torie to all her events, and her neverending having to do everything for everyone adventures. I do not see how him wanting a hobby is a bad thing. Men need to do some manly things. If her gay husband loves to do flowers and closets with her fine, but Dean should not have to do all that with her.

    Her friend she did the wedding for was just awkward. I have seen lots of brides that were nervous, and none were that strange. I think Torie is the one that runs from the commitment and family. She piles too much on, and Dean is with the children more than her. I think she is looking to have the perfect family that she did not have growing up, and she is trying to hard to find faults with something that was working.

  8. #88
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    4,046

    Re: Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood

    Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3899456;
    Dean seems like he is a very present father with Liam and Stella, and he follows Torie to all her events, and her neverending having to do everything for everyone adventures. I do not see how him wanting a hobby is a bad thing. Men need to do some manly things. If her gay husband loves to do flowers and closets with her fine, but Dean should not have to do all that with her.
    I don't think she objects to Dean having a hobby ... she objects to a hobby that she feels he will get hurt. Torie worries like a crazy maniac about everything. She is going to have a meltdown if she doesn't stop all her constant worrying. Dean knows she does all that worrying hence not telling her about his accident last week. I bet she would be very happy if he played in a men's basketball or baseball league ... but Dean likes those thrill hobbies!

    I just read on the news they had a vow renewal ceremony last week!!!
    KAREN

  9. #89
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,409

    Re: Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood

    Regardless of what problems the couple really have, I think that Tori's friend needs to stay out of it. Her friend has no business talking to Dean about his marriage and giving him advice on what to do to please Tori. That is just too crazy. If I were Dean, I think I would have told him so.

    They may have renewed vows, but that doesn't mean much. So did Jon and Kate just before their split. There is something not right between them, real or pretend, it's just off. Some people just can't be happy.

  10. #90
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    4,046

    Re: Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood

    Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;3899609;
    Regardless of what problems the couple really have, I think that Tori's friend needs to stay out of it. Her friend has no business talking to Dean about his marriage and giving him advice on what to do to please Tori. That is just too crazy. If I were Dean, I think I would have told him so.

    They may have renewed vows, but that doesn't mean much. So did Jon and Kate just before their split. There is something not right between them, real or pretend, it's just off. Some people just can't be happy.
    ITA ... if anyone watched their first season when Torie was pregnant and they had the bed and breakfast ... they just were so funny to and with each other ... laughing all the time and simply HAPPY! As well as the second season with baby Liam ... very very happy ... now as the years go bye, Torie has changed so much ... and she needs to SLOW down and she needs to STOP worrying about every little thing and she needs to EAT something!
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.