+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood

Re: Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;3629527;
    I also hate hearing "monkey" and "buggy" It's annoying and not cute in any way. I don't understand why they have to refer to each child as an animal of some sort. Weird.
    I really love her nicknames for the kiddos. AND I love that Liam has a monkey theme in his room. Looks like JULIUS from Paul Frank....I love Julius. And Tori has the ladybug theme for Stella.

I think they will stop all the nicknames once the kiddos start pre-school.

Although, we always called my DSon "Cubbie" as in CubBear......at 23yo now I am finding myself still calling him Cubbie....

I was in tears at the end of tonight's episode (season finale). The way Tori discussed her mom and her resolution to the situation was very real, and my heart goes out to her. I won't say more until everyone has had a chance to see it.

FORT Fogey

When watching a lot of reality tv I get the feeling that it is not real period. These two feel real to me, and if they are not, it is sure fun to watch. I love their relationship, I love how she wants to have a different relationship with her children than she had with her mother, and I love how Dean loves her in that manly way that a lot of husbands are. I think they seem to be great people, and I love watching them.

Candy's most recent open letter came out just before the finale aired, and that was filmed two months ago. So I have to wonder what Tori decided about the relationship when she went into her office to email or text. Obviously in the months since the finale things have not improved, and I doubt they will now. Candy, being the mother, should really stop slamming her daughter in the press, unless she just doesn't care to ever reconcile. They are both grown women but Candy is much to old to behaving the way she does.

ETA: I came across this story and Candy is saying she has reached out through emails and texts and has left messages but Tori doesn't respond. I wonder what the real truth to all of this is. Candy Spelling sweetens her words to spell it out for Tori - USATODAY.com
    Last edited by ArchieComic Fan; 08-06-2009 at 02:30 PM.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I never liked how either side played up their feud in the press but I'm glad they're working on their relationship.

Spelling confirms feud is over |West Palm Beach News, South Florida Breaking News, Forecast, Video from WPTV

Candy Spelling has confirmed she and daughter Tori have ended their three year estrangement.

Mother and daughter fell out shortly before TV mogul Aaron Spelling died in 2006 and the pair has rarely spoken to each other since, opting instead to wage a war of words in the media.

But sources recently revealed the Spellings have quietly been repairing their relationship behind closed doors after they found themselves in the hospital at the same time.

Things reportedly went so well that Candy has since met her 18-month-old granddaughter, Stella, for the first time and she has also spent time with grandson Liam, two, who she apparently hadn't seen in over a year.

And now the Spelling family matriarch has confirmed to Life & Style magazine that the feud is over.

She says, "I'm very happy to say that Tori and I have taken it to where I think we both want it. We are communicating."

"I did meet Stella. Stella and Liam came over to my house, and then shortly after they went on a road trip. But I'm anxiously waiting for them to come back again."
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

That's good news. I felt bad for Tori that she didn't have a relationship with her mom during some of the hardest times in her life....and then during some of the best. I'm glad Candy is finally getting to know her grandchildren. I hope it stays this way.

On a different note....is this show going to come back? I miss it!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Anyone watching the new season? This is my fav show, I'm so excited for it to be back!

Quote Originally Posted by reneekk;3871213;
    Anyone watching the new season? This is my fav show, I'm so excited for it to be back!
    I DID!! Last night was great. The kiddos are beautiful. Loved this family trip and Tori meeting up with relatives. Tori is sooooo thin.

Watching the previews for the coming season ... not sure what is going on???

I did see them both on Kathie Lee and Hoda yesterday and they are very much together.
    KAREN

I just love this show. Stella is so friggen cute, just like her mom. They are so good with those kids too. This is by far my fav reality show.

FORT Fogey

Get Liam a haircut though. I do not like little boys with the straggly hair like that. They are good with the children, and make them a priority. I just wish they showed Dean giving time to his other children. If he was on that road trip for that long, he did not see them at all. I understand them not being on the show for privacy, but they could at least acknowledge if he has any time spent with them.

+ Reply to Thread