+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood

Re: Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3507548;
    I loved seeing Tori and Jenni together. It made me miss the good ol' 90210 days. I just can't seem to get into this new one.
    ME TOO!!! I loved 90210 back in the day. When will this "new" 90210 be coming on?

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3507968;
    ME TOO!!! I loved 90210 back in the day. When will this "new" 90210 be coming on?
    The new 90210 already had it's first season on the CW but you may be able to catch episodes online.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

It's been on for awhile now. I forget what channel though....

EDIT: Ahh, yes...the CW...Thanks Archie
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;3507436;
    I liked last night's episode. It'll be interesting to see how Tori survives w/o Dean. 5 weeks isn't that long, but if you've never been apart, it was seem like a life time.
    I agree, it's not that long. I love Tori but she gets a little too weepy over their separations. She has the ability to fly to see him, he could fly to see her if his schedule allows, and the time will go by fast with them both keeping busy. Plus at least she does have a nanny to help. Us regular folks have to deal with these issues all the time - military separations, salespeople who have to travel a lot, etc. If they are both serious about their careers and want to work while they can, this is going to happen a lot more frequently so maybe she'll eventually get used to it.

Oh, and while I'm in here, I was really annoyed with Dean using some of "his" tv movie money to buy a motorcycle, and without Tori's input! I guess his earnings are discretionary and hers are to pay the bills? And you know they must be shelling out quite a bit for Patsy's medical needs. I guess Tori is paying for all that, as well as Dean's LASIK too . Ok, obviously I don't know who pays for what in their family and maybe Tori has him on a strict allowance so as soon as he got a paycheck with his name on it he couldn't help himself .
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;3508039;
    The new 90210 already had it's first season on the CW but you may be able to catch episodes online.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3508040;
    It's been on for awhile now. I forget what channel though....

EDIT: Ahh, yes...the CW...Thanks Archie

Thanks, Archie and JustJuls!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;3507436 View Post
    I liked last night's episode. It'll be interesting to see how Tori survives w/o Dean. 5 weeks isn't that long, but if you've never been apart, it was seem like a life time.
    Perhaps Tori is just a wee bit worried that Dean might meet his next wife on set. He makes no secret that he's horny 24/7 365 (more or less his own words) & he's shown her that he's a cheater.

FORT Newbie

I'm a big fan of the original 90210, and I have watched all the new 90210 episodes, I was very disappointed w/ them for a while (the girl who plays Annie annoys me for starters), but the season got a bit better when they started putting in love triangle story (between Annie, Ethan, and some wacky girl Ethan got into a car accident with -however the story went nowhere really)... I'm getting off subject here, anyway, I've read each of Tori's books, found the first one very candid and a fun read; the 2nd book was good as well. However, I do have a feeling that Dean may be a tad bit of an opportunist, I think he jumped at the chance to be w/ a star that's of a much higher status, and of course she made her feelings about him clear from the day they met. I only say this about Dean cause he doesn't seem like the go-getter type, I envision a guy who mostly stays home w/ the kids (which is why Liam is lost w/out him),and he may get a movie role that's really low budget and totally D list-esque. He spends Tori's money on expensive hobbies, and who knows what else (as we only see a speck of what goes on), I'm just sayin...
    I forgot to mention that I didn't buy that whole thing Dean has said about someday giving her the opportunity to be a stay-at-home mom, or perhaps he feels the success of this show will lead to him being able to support the entire family while Tori stays home, but that's so unrealistic, and to have to support a life in Hollywood (one of the most pricy living places anywhere), I really doubt that even he believes that one.
    Last edited by falconeddie; 06-18-2009 at 04:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NJ EJ;3508125;
    Perhaps Tori is just a wee bit worried that Dean might meet his next wife on set. He makes no secret that he's horny 24/7 365 (more or less his own words) & he's shown her that he's a cheater.
    I don't think her worries over that will or should ever change.

Quote Originally Posted by falconeddie;3508854;
    I'm a big fan of the original 90210, and I have watched all the new 90210 episodes, I was very disappointed w/ them for a while (the girl who plays Annie annoys me for starters), but the season got a bit better when they started putting in love triangle story (between Annie, Ethan, and some wacky girl Ethan got into a car accident with -however the story went nowhere really)... I'm getting off subject here, anyway, I've read each of Tori's books, found the first one very candid and a fun read; the 2nd book was good as well. However, I do have a feeling that Dean may be a tad bit of an opportunist, I think he jumped at the chance to be w/ a star that's of a much higher status, and of course she made her feelings about him clear from the day they met. I only say this about Dean cause he doesn't seem like the go-getter type, I envision a guy who mostly stays home w/ the kids (which is why Liam is lost w/out him),and he may get a movie role that's really low budget and totally D list-esque. He spends Tori's money on expensive hobbies, and who knows what else (as we only see a speck of what goes on), I'm just sayin...

I tried to watch the new 90210, but it's not as good as the original and just didn't like the actress who plays Annie. She seemed so fake. So, the only time I may watch it is if I know when one of the old actors is on, not for story line, but for old times sake.

The wacky girl that played in that particular scene was Amy Teegarden who plays "Julie", a main charactor from Friday Night Lights. Since that show was renewed, I kind of figured that story would be short lived. As you said, it went nowhere!

I couldn't agree with you more on Dean. Can't see really what she sees in him as a man. I think he is a pretty good father most of the time, though. I was surprised how much I have enjoyed this show (didn't think I would)!
    Last edited by Coco46; 06-18-2009 at 04:30 AM.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46;3508861;
    [/B]

I tried to watch the new 90210, but it's not as good as the original and just didn't like the actress who plays Annie. She seemed so fake. So, the only time I may watch it is if I know when one of the old actors is on, not for story line, but for old times sake.

The wacky girl that played in that particular scene was Amy Teegarden who plays "Julie", a main charactor from Friday Night Lights. Since that show was renewed, I kind of figured that story would be short lived. As you said, it went nowhere!

I couldn't agree with you more on Dean. Can't see really what she sees in him as a man. I think he is a pretty good father most of the time, though. I was surprised how much I have enjoyed this show (didn't think I would)!
    I hear ya sister
    Sometimes I feel like an old fart cause I go around saying, "They just don't make TV shows like they used to", I was so excited when I heard about the new 90210, but when the first ep aired, I was thinking it was just wrong, wrong, wrong. The whole Annie & adopted brother move to LA w/ parents to live w/ a rich grandmother??? WTH, it should be a more realistic story (like the original when Brandon & Brenda move w/ parents into a normal (non mansion home) and then let all the drama of the 2 new kids (trying to fit in) unfold at WBHS. It was a good formula, they should have used that in the 2.0 version of 90210.
    I also agree Dean's a good dad, but he's got such a cushy life that Tori provides, and Patsy to boot. He's be a D-bag if he wasn't a good dad. I do think his motorcycle racing is selfish hobby cause he needs to not put himself in danger for those kids sake.
    As far as what Tori sees in him, I think she sees a guy who's better looking than all her other boyfriends/1st husband, so theres the lust factor & Dean "gets" her like her close friends get her & are not afraid to talk like a truck driver/sailor. Tori's 1st husband was uber uptight & the guy lived in denial, he is a religious "type", he thought Tori being herself (the crass part) was unaccetable for someone he was with, I mean real uptight. Tori married him cause she thought she needed to be w/ an "opposite" type, since she had dated huge d-bags in the past (dishonorable type of men who did things like steal her money and slam her looks to her face, etc).

+ Reply to Thread