+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree297Likes

Thread: Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood

Re: Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood

I didn't even realize the new season had started but stumbled across a rerun of the premiere last night. Stella is adorable and I agree that she looks like Dean and Liam looks like Aaron, which is kind of a sweet reminder for Tori.

I'm a little uncomfortable when Tori rears her jealous head and worries about Dean cheating on her, after all that is how she snagged him...And the way he lears at some of her friends has me thinking he'd be all over it if they let him and he thought he could get away with it.

I do like her a lot though. She seems very real and down to earth for someone who grew up with so much. Dean on the other hand has always rubbed me wrong. There's just something about him that seems sneaky (although I don't doubt his love for his children). I understand the need for hobbies so that you don't get burned out but it's not like extreme racing is income for him (like a NASCAR driver for example). But since he's not the main breadwinner I guess if he wants to risk his life at least Tori won't be left wondering how she'll make it if he gets debilitated or killed. And the editing in previews where the doctor is showing him x-rays, I think it's referring to Patsy's upcoming surgery. I think she's going to have gastric bypass.

I laughed at the term "Guncle" and wondered if that's common usage or if Tori (or one of the Guncles) made it up.

I'll be watching though and hope that Dean becomes more likeable to me.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Didn't Tori get Dean started by renting the motorcycle? Love the show and think they are great together.

FORT Fanatic

The movie that Dean wrapped in last night's episode came out in 2008. Gees, I don't even remember it being advertised. It must not have done very good. That's too bad.

I think the show is about 6-8 months behind as far as a time line. Tori's book came out in Feb. 2009, but in the show she's still writing it.

I'm hooked on this show. It's a guilty pleasure of mine.

I am hooked on this show as well, even though Dean kinda skeeves me out. I could go my whole life without knowing how horny he is all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;3492950;
    I am hooked on this show as well, even though Dean kinda skeeves me out. I could go my whole life without knowing how horny he is all the time.
    Well he is a Scorpio...

I will say T&D seem to have allot of patience as far as what Liam is going through...poor kiddo seemed to have one meltdown after the next....

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3497428;
    I will say T&D seem to have allot of patience as far as what Liam is going through...poor kiddo seemed to have one meltdown after the next....
    That's exactly why I DON'T have children. I can't even stand to watch when Liam is freaking out. I put the tv on mute.

Dean said it right, they're at a stage when they know what they want but they can't communicate it, I think that would be frustrating for anyone. It's just multiplied for a 2 year old.

FORT Fanatic

I liked last night's episode. It'll be interesting to see how Tori survives w/o Dean. 5 weeks isn't that long, but if you've never been apart, it was seem like a life time.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I loved seeing Tori and Jenni together. It made me miss the good ol' 90210 days. I just can't seem to get into this new one.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread