+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 45 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree297Likes

Thread: Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood

Re: Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood

I've never watched any of the Tori reality shows but I noticed that they had a vow renewal ceremony. Isn't 4 years after your wedding a little soon for that?
    Did they have serious problems and broke up, thus the renewal? I did hear he was seriously injured in a motorcycle accident. Was that before the renewal?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I've never watched any of the Tori reality shows but I noticed that they had a vow renewal ceremony. Isn't 4 years after your wedding a little soon for that?
    Did they have serious problems and broke up, thus the renewal? I did hear he was seriously injured in a motorcycle accident. Was that before the renewal?
    Someone correct me if I'm off on this, but I believe the renewal of vows happened before the last motorcycle accident. There have been several, with varying injuries to Dean.

I think the renewal ceremony was to try to vitalize their marriage. Tory has a lot of insecurity about Dean and other women. She's admitted that. I think she can't help but wonder if he would leave her and the kids, since he left his previous wife and child for her. I can see why she feels that way.
    I also think the renewal was partly done to add interest to their tv show. Everyone loves a wedding and it would help with ratings. That's my take on it.

It seems like forever since the show was on last. I can't even remember how the last episode ended. Someone please refresh my mind. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Someone correct me if I'm off on this, but I believe the renewal of vows happened before the last motorcycle accident. There have been several, with varying injuries to Dean.

I think the renewal ceremony was to try to vitalize their marriage. Tory has a lot of insecurity about Dean and other women. She's admitted that. I think she can't help but wonder if he would leave her and the kids, since he left his previous wife and child for her. I can see why she feels that way.
    I also think the renewal was partly done to add interest to their tv show. Everyone loves a wedding and it would help with ratings. That's my take on it.

It seems like forever since the show was on last. I can't even remember how the last episode ended. Someone please refresh my mind. LOL
    ITA, Debb, Tori's insecurities were driving her AND Dean crazy. While in my opinion I don't think Dean did or has done anything at all to make her so insecure in THEIR marriage. Yes, I am so sure it 'haunts' her that she was the OTHER woman and she WON …
    It was really annoying that season she was continually worried that Dean was drifting away from her and the kids. She was letting her mind play games on her.

Yes, it does seem like forever. I can't wait to see the kiddos.
    KAREN

Thanks for the explainations. That helps, if I watch it.
    Didn't know Tori was so insecure.
    But Dean is awfully good looking and I can't really say the same for Tori, although she does the best she can. The girl just wasn't blessed with a lot of beauty and if he left his wife for her......well, you gotta wonder, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Thanks for the explainations. That helps, if I watch it.
    Didn't know Tori was so insecure.
    But Dean is awfully good looking and I can't really say the same for Tori, although she does the best she can. The girl just wasn't blessed with a lot of beauty and if he left his wife for her......well, you gotta wonder, huh?
    I used to think Tori was very not very attractive, however, getting to know her on her show and how she relates to her family, friends and fans, makes me see her in an entirely different light. I now think she is very attractive. Yes, she gets on my nerves at times, but overall, she's a good person IMO. (Except when she took someone's husband. No one is perfect. LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Hi everybody!!

Tori and Dean are coming back! Wednesday April 6, 2011 on Oxygen @10pm.

Tori & Dean sTORIbook Weddings

Tori & Dean sTORIbook Weddings Homepage | Tori & Dean: sTORIbook Weddings | Oxygen
    JUST A REMINDER BUMP!!!!
    KAREN

JUST A REMINDER BUMP!!!!
    I'll have to set to record. I seem to always forget this show. I don't watch much on that network.

I'll have to set to record. I seem to always forget this show. I don't watch much on that network.
    Did anyone see the show? I was really shocked. It's not what I expected. It doesn't have the charm of the previous shows. I wonder if there is something they are hiding. They seem are lovey dovey, but I don't know. I'm not sure this show was a good idea. Maybe it has to grow on you. LOL

Did anyone see the show? I was really shocked. It's not what I expected. It doesn't have the charm of the previous shows. I wonder if there is something they are hiding. They seem are lovey dovey, but I don't know. I'm not sure this show was a good idea. Maybe it has to grow on you. LOL
    Nope, not my thing, Debb. I started watching it and I have no interest in watching another "plan your wedding" show. Ugh. I miss the old show with the kiddos and the GAUncles. I did see about 5 seconds of Liam sitting on a table in the kitchen. But no, this is nothing I am interested in. Delete from my DVR.
    KAREN

Nope, not my thing, Debb. I started watching it and I have no interest in watching another "plan your wedding" show. Ugh. I miss the old show with the kiddos and the GAUncles. I did see about 5 seconds of Liam sitting on a table in the kitchen. But no, this is nothing I am interested in. Delete from my DVR.

Yeah, I know what you mean. It's too bad. I think Tory made a mistake with this choice for a show. David Tuttera (Sp?) has a good wedding show, but I don't see how Tori's is going to be much better or even different. I'll give it one more shot, but then that's it.

+ Reply to Thread