+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree297Likes

Thread: Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood

Re: Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood

Tori and Dean's relationship ... ugh, I do not even know what to say anymore! Although, Dean seems to be trying harder and harder to please Tori, she seems to be slipping away ... into depression.

I loved the new sun room! Fablous idea to get more of that sunny California sun into their abode.

And the San Diego ZOO, I am there monthly!! The Polar Bear Plunge is amazing!! They are always, always upgrading the Zoo!! I love it!!
    KAREN

Personally I also think she needs to put more emotional space between her and her gay husband. Stop the sleep overs in the marital bed when Dean goes out of town. While I believe the gay husband has good intentions toward both Tori and Dean, Tori's relationship with him appears to be undermining the emotional connection with her husband. Really one of the best things you can do for your children is to have a solid relationship with their father.[/QUOTE]

This is my first post here I do not watch this show, but even though the friend is gay, it will not be the first time that a straight person had an emotional affair with some one of the same sex or some one who was gay.

I give this marriage a another year before it falls apart, because of the way they met.

You are right about her harming her marriage to Dean by being so wrapped up in the relationship with her gay boyfriend. I posted upthreat how inappropriate it was for him to approach Dean and tell him what to do and not do in their marriage. That is just too bizarre! Dean probably didn't like it either, but if he objects to it, Tori will have a hissy fit.

Eventually, Tori is going to become too much grief to handle. I couldn't deal with it. She snaps at him as often as she can. Making fun of his dancing, not taking his racing decision seriously, and acting like she doesn't want to be around him....it's just so mean.

These are my questions. Is there something about Dean that no one else knows that Tori does and is it causing her to resent him so much? Could she have stuff on him that could be very serious, but she doesn't want to spill the beans just yet? I've wondered this for awhile. Dean acts pretty innocent, so I doubt this is the case.

The other question is, is Tori fighting a battle with something within herself that is causing her to act this way? Remember her past battle with her mother? Her mom always said that Tori just wrote her parents and brother off one day and she didn't know why. I tend to believe Candy's side now days.

Where is Tori's brother? She never mentions him. YOu would think she would want him in her children's lives.

Still there is Tori's health. I guess there is nothing her loved ones can do if she refuses to listen or get help. I think it's really pulling her down.

FORT Fogey

Tori needs severe counseling. She is trying so hard to control every single aspect of her life because she had to make so many decisions when she was little. It seems that a lot of her love and understanding came from within, and now that others are involved she has to control them all so she can prevent herself from being hurt. She feels if she is not there with her children, for her friends, or if her husband is off doing something else that they will all not need her therefore not love her.

She also has the make it happen so I do not have to worry about it happening mentality. She fears her marriage will fail, so she is basically projecting that worry and making it a reality. She needs to relax and enjoy life a little more.

Mehran needs to stay at home more period. He and Tori can have a friendship, but for him to go to Dean and discuss things like that is ridiculous. I would have been so angry.

I hope they last for the children's sake, but she would drive me everloving bonkers.

I finally just watched the episode of Liam's birthday party. I really enjoyed his 'interviews', he is so cute. And Stella in her little super girl outfit, awwww!

What ever happened to Tori's friend from last year, Suzanne? Are they not friends anymore?

And was Candy's friend Roger, the guy that Tori thought her mom cheated with? There was one point, they showed Tori standing with Candy and Roger briefly and it looked like she was standing in Roger's arms. They were standing behind someone, so I couldn't tell well, but it looked like it. I don't think it matters now if she is dating him, I was just wondering if it was the same guy.

I wonder about Tori's brother also. How come he's never around? She was on his reality show.

I was watching some of the previous episodes yesterday. My husband and I were laughing at how Dean 'told' Tori he had his motorcycle accident (by approaching her while she was on camera). I think she did a great job hiding her anger with him.

I haven't been getting into this season much. It seems that most episodes are of Tori whining/crying/complaining/all of the above about something. I'm also getting tired of her using her past childhood as excuses for her behavior. She's an adult now, she has the ability to make the proper changes in herself. Does anyone know if she's seeing a therapist?

Her kids are cute but I wish they'd do something about Liam's hair. It's not like he has these beautiful curls that they don't want to cut off just yet, he hair is straight...bring out his cuteness and cut his hair.

Hey Hobbs07, did you see the show last night. It was pretty good and most of their problems looked like they were tied up with a pretty bow and tossed away. Now I'm really confused. Everything seemed so wrong between them, but then all Dean had to do is plan a perfect, romantic, get-a-way retreat and everything is back to normal, kissy, kissy and all. He took her back to the bed and breakfast that Tori and Dean ran the first year they were married. I didn't watch it then, so don't know much about it. Tori was pregnant and had Liam in that season.

Oh, they did cut Liam's hair once, but not enough to make a difference. It does look kind of shaggy. Tori wants to keep the surfer look, as she called it. LOL

I guess the next episode she is planning and having their vow renewal. She's happy to be planning another event. The preview looked like something really horrible happens though. I'm not sure what it was. Did someone close to her die or something? It could be that the florist showed up with the wrong color of flowers. LOL

Ya, Debb, the first season was great ... a ton of laughs with T&D. They worked hard to get the B&B renovated and welcoming for guests. They seemed sooooooooo in love!!!

I am new to San Diego so I was pleasantly surprised to see that the B&B was not to far from me ... in wine country!!! DH & I will actually be headed there this weekend to their HUGE hot air balloon festival!!!

I loved the Gauncles new kitchen. We have two buildable lots in Boston, MA and we saw that IKEA builds homes now and would love them to build on our lots BUT they do not build in Boston JUST YET!!! We toured their homes in Costa Mesa and they are AWESOME for the price!!!

I was glad to see Tori get on that bike w/Dean and ride in the hot air balloon and stop with all her fears ... "just try it, you might like it" ... you know!!!

She just looks exhausted to me all the time, not to mention soooooo darn thin ...

I am so glad that the Gauncles chose to distract the kiddos so T&D could sneak out for their weekend; then a HUGE Liam and Buggy crying scene that would sooooo put Tori in a sad. emotional mood.

Debb, I did not notice on the previews sadness ... the last think I saw was the Gauncles telling Tori and Dean they have some news and then Tori (with tears in her eyes) hugging them ... I am thinking they got news they HAVE A BABY ... ???
    KAREN

A new baby for the Gauncles would be great!!!! Those guys want a baby to raise so much. I pray it works out.

I did notice the bones in Tori's back when they showed her from behind and she had on that sundress. It looked bad. No wonder she looks so sad.

I have noticed they have made a point to show her eating several times in each episode. Odd.

Do you watch The Little Couple? They are having a baby by suragate! I can hardly wait.

I'm checking out the IKEA kitchens. My parents are redoing theirs soon. Not sure if they work in NC though.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;3921140;
    A new baby for the Gauncles would be great!!!! Those guys want a baby to raise so much. I pray it works out.

I did notice the bones in Tori's back when they showed her from behind and she had on that sundress. It looked bad. No wonder she looks so sad.I have noticed they have made a point to show her eating several times in each episode. Odd.

Do you watch The Little Couple? They are having a baby by suragate! I can hardly wait.

I'm checking out the IKEA kitchens. My parents are redoing theirs soon. Not sure if they work in NC though.

Tori does look soooooooo thin. It's just not healthy. I had not noticed that they showed her eating more.

I'm assuming that in your last paragraph you are not sure if there is an IKEA in NC. We have one in Charlotte, NC and I love to stroll through their-set up kitchens (even though I don't like to cook)!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

+ Reply to Thread