+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood

FORT Fanatic

Re: Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood

Tori likes to get involved in all her friends' lives..if the Guncles need a surrogate, she should offer to do it. Then she can complain more about how busy and stressed she is all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;3901211;
    Tori likes to get involved in all her friends' lives..if the Guncles need a surrogate, she should offer to do it. Then she can complain more about how busy and stressed she is all the time.
    You know she may have done that. I would suspect she would be turned down due to her weight or lack thereof.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;3901211;
    I don't know. It could be really hard for her to give a baby up after caring it for 9 months. That's how it would be for me, at least.

I follow the guncles on twitter and they are always talking about. In fact, they have a web page devoted to just this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;3901153;
    Let's hope they got smart and got some counseling. When you are insecure, there is no amount of consoling that will make you feel secure. Besides, we don't know what Tori knows. Perhaps she knows things that give her real reason to be suspicious. You never know.

I know it sounds bad, but if he left his wife and kid for Tori, then why is it out of the question that he would leave her and their kids? Some guys have a pattern. They like being in love and that initial love thrill, but once it calms down, they move on to another thrilling relationship. I don't know Dean is that way, but I have seen it.

One thing is for sure. The way she is approaching it, is not working and will likely add to him distancing himself from the marriage.

Not only his wife and son BUT they; Dean and ex, had just gotten the word that they were now the proud parents of a new baby girl that they were waiting to adopt. The babe was a newborn. And yet Dean left the 3 of them for Tori ...

It must be painful for the ex to watch the show (if she even does) to see Dean with Liam and Stella and being the perfect dad to them while leaving his own kiddos ... I understand it does happen allot BUT everyone's lives are not played out on reality tv ... this one is and it has to be upsetting.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3902045;
    Not only his wife and son BUT they; Dean and ex, had just gotten the word that they were now the proud parents of a new baby girl that they were waiting to adopt. The babe was a newborn. And yet Dean left the 3 of them for Tori ...

It must be painful for the ex to watch the show (if she even does) to see Dean with Liam and Stella and being the perfect dad to them while leaving his own kiddos ... I understand it does happen allot BUT everyone's lives are not played out on reality tv ... this one is and it has to be upsetting.

Yes, I had heard that about the adopted baby. I heard that he did not participate in the adoption of that child because he left suddently with Tori.

I did see his son come to visit them in CA. I read that his mother did not consent to him being on air and that he is with the family sometimes when they are filming, but he is kept off camera on purpose. I haven't heard them even mention this son this season. Have you? It's pretty sad.

FORT Fan

Dean's ex, Mary Jo Eustace has written about the break-up in an anthology "The Other Woman: Twenty-one Wives, Lovers, and Others Talk Openly About Sex, Deception, Love, and Betrayal". She has hosted several cooking shows and some a.m. shows in Canada. I haven't read it and don't know how she feels about all this. Who knows, maybe Dean leaving her opened up a door to a better relationship for her. While we have been highlighting Tori's behavior, don't forget that Dean was the one that gave his kids bags of candy when he returned from NY, them criticized Tori for opening them for the kids, then overruled her again when she was going to take them back and dole out small amounts - per Dean's statement of what should have been done. He does undermine her with the children sometimes.

FORT Fan

Just a thought also. It's interesting that Tori has become such a homemaker since marrying Dean. I remember Inn Love when she didn't have any interest in cooking. Maybe it's just having kids that changed her??

Thanks for the link of Dean's former wife's story. I'll have to check it out.

Once again, I think the argument about the candy was scripted. I know, I guess I'm cynical, but I think a lot of what they say is scripted. Any dad knows that if you walk in the door with bags of candy as treats, the kids have to have to have the candy. It's just crazy to think they won't.

I have noticed that those kids seem to eat a lot of sweets. They are always having candy, cookies, cup cakes, etc. Most parents with little kids that I know, try to limit the sweets to special occassions. I have one friend whose son didn't have sweets until he was 3 years old. REALLY. He enjoyed fruit and ice cream, but not other junk food. I thought it was harsh, but he seems to be fine about it.

Maybe Tori feeds them stuff she wishes she could eat.

FORT Fogey

Ok it sucks that he left his wife, but if the son is there, he obviously did not leave him. The adopted daughter is bad if she was adopted and he had a committment to her, but if not adopted yet, and the marriage was over, than that is not a relationship that should have been continued.

Now we must not forget that Tori also cheated and left a spouse. So if she is insecure about a cheater cheating, than she should look at herself as well. As far as I am concerned her and that gay husband are emotionally cheating on Dean. How weird that another man gay or not is getting intimate details of a marriage he is not in and being called a husband, and than talking to Dean as if he is a participant.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3903499;
    The adopted daughter is bad if she was adopted and he had a committment to her, but if not adopted yet, and the marriage was over, than that is not a relationship that should have been continued.

Huh?

Dean and his ex BOTH wanted another baby. They BOTH went the route of adopting a baby. They BOTH were going to be this new adopted baby's parents ... THEN Tori arrives on the scene as Dean is offered a movie staring Tori Spelling. Just as Dean announces he is leaving his wife, they BOTH get the news that they are now the proud parents of a new baby girl. Dean chooses not to go with his wife to adopt the baby as he has decided to now move on with Tori Spelling. His ex adopts the baby girl HERSELF.

Shame on Dean.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread