+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 112 FirstFirst ... 498990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast
Like Tree722Likes

Thread: The Little Couple

Re: The Little Couple

I realize this is a little off the normal topic, but I've wondered for a long time about their names. Aren't Klein and Arnold Jewish names? I discovered that both of them come from Christian families. I wondered about that. Anyone know?

FORT Fogey

They're both Catholic. Bill is actually Italian on his mother's side, but Klein is a German name. I always had the impression that Jen and at least her mother were Jewish in heritage, if not in practicing religion. Don't know about Dave.

I believe that I have read that both Jen and Bill are Christian and their families are Christian. No Jews were mentioned. I just found it odd, considering their names. I have friends who have Jewish names and they are Jewish. lol I guess you never can tell though.

FORT Fogey

https://www.tlcgo.com/tlc/shows/

Good news?

For those who need to catch up on old, unwatched episodes!

I saw this past season, nothing older; plus you have to join TLC GO.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

I saw Bill and Jen on a TLC commercial recently; apparently they spent the summer doing a road trip to promote "diversity" and "self-acceptance"? And their show, if they can ever get it back on the air! The kids weren't shown in this particular one, although I've seen them in others for the same event. Her hair is now slightly lighter; more of a dark auburn than jet black to match Zoey's. Thank goodness!
    libgirl2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sketcher View Post
    I saw Bill and Jen on a TLC commercial recently; apparently they spent the summer doing a road trip to promote "diversity" and "self-acceptance"? And their show, if they can ever get it back on the air! The kids weren't shown in this particular one, although I've seen them in others for the same event. Her hair is now slightly lighter; more of a dark auburn than jet black to match Zoey's. Thank goodness!
    Good, I didn't care for the dark hair at all.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

How to we tell whatever Powers That Be that we want to see more of them? How do we help that?

FORT Fogey

I want to see LESS of them, personally. Why don't they pursue their lucrative private careers and leave those poor kids off TV so they can grow up in peace?
    owlgrl likes this.

To each is own. And so we wait to see what might happen.

+ Reply to Thread