+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree280Likes

Thread: The Little Couple

Re: The Little Couple

I really like this couple too!

I really hope everything works out well for them and that they get a baby soon. I can see them being great parents. You can just tell from watching the show how much they love and care for each other. That seems to be missing from so many other reality shows.

Missed the show, hopefully it will be on again.

Quote Originally Posted by march;3923417;
    Missed the show, hopefully it will be on again.
    Usually, TLC will air a repeat BEFORE the new show ... so next week, you could watch this week's show (6-1) and then the new show (6-8) of the week.

HTH!
    KAREN

Or you can watch it on your computer on TLC. That's what I did.

Did anyone see the show last night? I laughed so hard I thought I would choke! They both go to the doctor to get blood work and Bill has to leave a semen deposit so they can evaluate his sperm. The way they showed him getting ready to do that and the way he looked when he came out was SOOOOOOOOOOO funny. You can't make stuff like that up! While Jen was waiting for him to make his deposit, she is on the phone with friends and says she doesn't think it will take very long. LOL. You must see it.

As it turns out, Bill is quite the little man so to speak. Looks like he and Jenn are well on their way.

That couple was so geniune in their devotion to a child and each other in last night's episode, that it brought a tear to my eye. Really! You'll see what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;3929002;
    Did anyone see the show last night? I laughed so hard I thought I would choke! They both go to the doctor to get blood work and Bill has to leave a semen deposit so they can evaluate his sperm. The way they showed him getting ready to do that and the way he looked when he came out was SOOOOOOOOOOO funny. You can't make stuff like that up! While Jen was waiting for him to make his deposit, she is on the phone with friends and says she doesn't think it will take very long. LOL. You must see it.
    That was so hilarious and you made me laugh again reading about it. It was so funny when his shirt was buttoned up lopsided.

FORT Fanatic

I think the visit to the fertility clinic imparted way too much information, thanks. Some things just should be kept PRIVATE.

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;3929237;
    I think the visit to the fertility clinic imparted way too much information, thanks. Some things just should be kept PRIVATE.
    I agree. I certainly hope the show is not going to dwell on fertility. That's when they lose me. It happened with Giuliana and Bill Rancic show. It started out so well -- I love them. Great couple. Then next season it was all about babies...........dwelled way too much on it, so I tuned out. I never went back.

It's one thing to discuss infertility issues, but I agree they went too far as far as Bill's semen sample. Totally TMI in my book.

FORT Fanatic

We saw them at the grocery store near my home. Everyone including me, just smiled at them, no one bum rushed them. She really looks good in person, especially with the new hairdo.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

+ Reply to Thread