+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556 LastLast
Like Tree280Likes

Thread: The Little Couple

Re: The Little Couple

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Who was that woman Jen hugged & said helped to raise her???? Did I hear that right?
    I just finished watching the Finale now. (I have been away and am catching up on all my TV viewing.)

Yes it was her aunt who helped raise her but that this aunt has not been on a plane in 38 years so Jen was just so overwhelmed by seeing her there.

I also wonder about Jen's bro. I actually thought she was an only child.

Jen's dress was beautiful and looked fabulous on her.

Loved the SPA treatments!

The Mob Flash dance was awesome!

What a great show this is!!!!!
    KAREN

Oh if anyone wants to know the name of that song that they played at the very end of the show it's called:

"BEST DAY YET" by Blue Confession

Debb70 likes this.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Wow....I finally found this thread, and so wonderful to realize there are so many people loving the Little Family like I do. This is by far my favourite show of all....and I mean all shows, not just reality. I think Jenn and Bill have such a wonderful marriage...(so glad she beat cancer), and are just the most loving parents. Will....oh my God...I just love and adore this kind, loving wonderful little guy. What a joy he must be. When he kissed Zoey's foot and got her the toy, that first night, when she was so distraught...I was a mush puppy...just a sobbing mess. My heart melted. And so glad that Zoey has adjusted and you can see her gaining trust and strength every day, and finding her spirit. What a joy.

My biggest regret is that I missed the day that they adopted Will and their first night with him. I have looked on youtube but can not find it. So frustrating...that is what I most want to see. Thanks I love this show.

Karey

I was not able to find full episodes on the TLC site. That's odd. There are places you can go to see the full episodes if you google full episodes of the little couple, but I'm not sure how legal they are, so I won't provide a link for them.

It's a shame you can't locate that episode of Will's first night On Demand. Perhaps they will eventually air it in a marathon.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I was not able to find full episodes on the TLC site. That's odd. There are places you can go to see the full episodes if you google full episodes of the little couple, but I'm not sure how legal they are, so I won't provide a link for them.

It's a shame you can't locate that episode of Will's first night On Demand. Perhaps they will eventually air it in a marathon.
    Thanks so much for the suggestion. I never thought to google it, but I found some videos, so I got to see a few videos of when they got Will. I was a blubbering fool. OMG...how touching, and how wonderful is Will. He was so adorable from the first second. I can't believe how well he adjusted to things, like he had been with Jen and Bill always. He was just too cute. His excitement when he got into the car, and his adorable giggles when Bill and him were playing cars in the hotel room. OMG...I was a mush puppy. It was just all too adorable, and how could they not love him. He is such a joy, and has brought so much love into their life. They are all so lucky to have each other. Thanks again for the suggestion.

Karey
    KTinCT and Debb70 like this.

I enjoyed it too.

I know how Bill and Jenn could raise a lot of money for charity. If they would have a raffle and the winner could win a trip with their family to meet Bill, Jenn and the kids and spend a weekend just hanging out and doing family activities. That would be so awesome! I bet they would sell LOTS of tickets . So many people love them.

Looking forward to when this comes back on. I think the love they have is so wonderful. Bill is so in love with his wife and it is obvious. The little things he does for her all the time. I think it is so cute when he lifts her up to set her down on a chair or bed. It is too cute.

Anyone know the date for the news season?
    momrek06 likes this.

Me too! I had not heard anything! Anyone know or have a date? Must.Set.Dvr!
    KAREN

I'm also eagerly awaiting a new series. In the meantime, I'd hope y'all check their Facebook page. Adorable!

https://www.facebook.com/TheLittleCouple
    Debb70 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread