+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 112 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101 ... LastLast
Like Tree722Likes

Thread: The Little Couple

Re: The Little Couple

Loved the Q&A from the last show. I can see why these two get along so well. Bill is her stud and Jen is his princess. The kids are adorable!
    momrek06, tapper01 and Debb70 like this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Loved the Q&A from the last show. I can see why these two get along so well. Bill is her stud and Jen is his princess. The kids are adorable!
    I did too!!!
    KAREN

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

Open Letter to TLC ("The LEARNING Channel") -

By providing programs like "The Little Couple," it's possible that your viewers could learn how to handle things in a positive manner. This has GOT to be an improvement over the train wrecks you seem to prefer to show. Bill and Jen have had to handle a LOT of challenges in the past couple of years, and have faced each one TOGETHER in a way that solidifies their relationship. It's so much more beneficial than watching families that are negatively impacted by the money thrown at them by TLC (e.g., the Gosselins, and Roloffs).

We don't need to see the nouveau riche dealing with exotic vacations. That isn't OUR reality. Our reality is dealing with infertility, illness, etc., in a way that makes us better people.

Thank you,
    AZChristian
    Jupiter, karna68, shyra and 3 others like this.

I agree with you 100%. I am all for escapism, but there has to be a limit.

I would also include a letter to Animal Planet that a guy building tree houses is not an animal show! And don't get me started on the History Channel.
    AZChristian and Debb70 like this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

This is actually the first season I've sat watched The Little Couple and I have to say, the kids drew me in! They are so adorable and I just loved watching the adoption process and watching how Zoey has grown and learned to love/accept her new family. I can't wait for future seasons of them as a family.
    tinderbox and AZChristian like this.

In addition to the decency of the show, it is real. We've seen this beloved couple thru some tough times. Our hearts broke for them when the surrogate miscarried with their baby. Will & Zoey are simply delicious, but we've also seen them go to timeout.....like all kids. Jen and Bill seem like decent hardworking folks. Life has dealt them a rough hand....but they've played it well, lots of people do. I say God bless them. As long as they are kind enough to let us share their lives, we will. TLC can throw the other crap in the garbage!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Tapatalk
    I don't always act like a bitch; but when I do, I'm the lead float in the bitch parade.

The EASTER episode!

The kids were dressed adorable! What a fun day at the Farm!

I loved watching them color EASTER eggs! Will's face was priceless when Bill took the 'dipper' away from him after he
    kept putting it in his mouth!

Watching Jen at work is so amazing! She is one fabulous MD!

The kids are thriving so well! They are so happy!

I do think that they may need speech therapy esp Will because at 4yo I cannot understand him.
    KAREN

Isn't Will getting a little too big for the high chair? He sure is a growing boy & looks sort of babyish sitting in a high chair to eat. If he's going to preschool next year, little fellow has plenty to work on. He's so adorable!

momrek06 likes this.
    I don't always act like a bitch; but when I do, I'm the lead float in the bitch parade.

How cute are they?! I just wanna eat them up! Will doing his pouty face was priceless. They looked so cute in their easter outfits.

How American is that?? Will was working his Baba!

libgirl2 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread