+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast
Like Tree345Likes

Thread: The Little Couple

Re: The Little Couple

I so hope they'll be back. They are pretty classy - especially Jen. I think she's a good example of what people can overcome and not letting obstacles get in your way.
    I'd really like to know what happens on the pregnancy issue.

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama;3664710;
    I so hope they'll be back. They are pretty classy - especially Jen. I think she's a good example of what people can overcome and not letting obstacles get in your way.
    I'd really like to know what happens on the pregnancy issue.
    In one of the episodes she decided that because of her heath issues,she wouldn't try to get pregnant. That they would probably adopt or have a surrogate.

I love Bill and Jen.

I just saw on TV that this show is coming back on October 27th or 28th. I think!

FORT Newbie

Looks like Season Two is starting next week...super excited cuz I love these two!!!

FORT Fogey

I like these guys too. There is something extremely attractive about both of their personalities. I can't help but love 'em. I also think I have a bit of a crush on Bill. He definately has the personality and mindset that I am really attracted to.

As an average-sized person, I'm not sure if I would date a little person or not. However, Bill makes me think I would.

Darn it they have got to stop having these shows on so late where I live.
    How did Jen make out with the test. I saw up to where she had the test but fell asleep and missed the rest of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by march;3738343;
    Darn it they have got to stop having these shows on so late where I live.
    How did Jen make out with the test. I saw up to where she had the test but fell asleep and missed the rest of the show.
    The doctor said it was really risky for Jen to have a baby, and she didn't think it was a great idea, but she ultimately said the decision is up to them. It seemed like Jen still wanted to, but Bill and her mother said they didn't want anything to happen to her so I don't really think she will do it.

It is being made to look in the promos that Bill wants something "done" with Rocky. I do agree that Rocky was making a lot of racket while he was making business phone calls, but still, he could put him in another room and shut the door while he's on on the phone.
    I was wondering if that fits in with what a lot of fellows do when they are controlling. Wifey likes the dog better than me? Bye Bye pooch, or cats, whatever. Then they end up leaving anyway.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

Maybe they could hire a dog walker to give Bill a break for a couple of hours and hopefully would tire Rocky out so that when he got home he would sleep for a while and Bill would get the quiet he needs to work.

This week Jen and Bill went on the Dr. Oz show. Does anyone know if it has already been shown on Dr. Oz yet? If not anyone know when it will be on?

+ Reply to Thread