+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 63 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast
Like Tree345Likes

Thread: The Little Couple

Re: The Little Couple

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I was hoping they would change the name of the show to The Little Family.
    That's the direction I think they're gonna eventually take. Just like the Duggars and Gosselin's shows. Changing the name to accomodate the changing family. I don't like it, I think it's confusing.

YAY! Chemo is done! Jen and Bill were so touching last night. I look forward to seeing them with the kids.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Wow, no wonder articles were stating it was a very rare form of cancer. Can you just imagine getting cancer from a failed pregnancy, how sad sad sad.

The Kleins and Arnolds are in all my prayers daily.

JEN IS AMAZING.

Here is the article in PEOPLE.

Jen Arnold Opens Up About Her Brave Cancer Fight - TLC, Cancer, Health, Bill Klein, Jennifer Arnold : People.com
    In this link, they describe them having no choice but for Jen to have surgery. I wonder why the show didn't mention surgery. They showed the chemo, but not any actual surgery.

I think more went on behind the scenes than we are aware of. I remember last night's episode when Jen spoke of Bill holding her at night while she cried. I think they still like to keep many things private. Notice they have fewer new episodes at a time than other shows - at least since they have gotten their kids. They also enforced a strict private "no cameras" time after each adoption so they had a chance to bond and be a family. It is, perhaps during this time Jen could've had surgery-if she indeed did have it.

One thing we can be sure of is that being a doctor, she had access to the best care. I loved the comment at the end of the show when, prior to "ringing the bell," one of her doctors said that if everyone who was involved and pulling for her were to be there, there would be thousands.

I think the number would actually be higher than that! I myself cried during the show - and that's rare for be to be so invested!

I guess they just didn't include that part. That's okay with me. I just wondered why the surgery wasn't even mentioned. I just wondered when did it happen? Before the chemo, during, after? Just curious.

I loved seeing Jen RING THE BELL!!!

Yeah for being CANCER FREE!!!
    libgirl2 and nanarama like this.
    KAREN

I am so glad they were able to have some fun time with the kids and go somewhere. I would have gotten sick on that ride too.
    momrek06 likes this.

That ride reminded me of when I was about 6 years old and my mom and I got on a ride called the Scrambler. I didn't get sick, but it was scary. I got okay with rides after that and went on to love them all except for huge roller coasters. lol

I loved it when Bill told William that mommy was going shopping and he said, Uh OH. So cute. That kid is perceptive.
    libgirl2, momrek06 and tapper01 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    In this link, they describe them having no choice but for Jen to have surgery. I wonder why the show didn't mention surgery. They showed the chemo, but not any actual surgery.
    They probably didn't because they respect Jen and her fight that they didn't want to add to it. Also, quite a few cancers tend to require surgery so it's assumed by the viewing public.

There is the third - which is truthful but I believe the real reasons are above - they wouldn't be able to film it due to many laws and health/safety issues. Surgery is not something most folks can stomach to begin with, and again, I think the group filming the show chose to be respectful. All the more reason when I do get to watch this show I enjoy it - they are showing more respect for this couple and their lives than many of the ones we've seen.

I think they shared enough of her struggle with us, yet still kept a measure of privacy.

+ Reply to Thread