+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 56 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast
Like Tree277Likes

Thread: The Little Couple

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: The Little Couple

I was touched when they showed him logging into the airline's website every 30 minutes to make sure her plane wasn't doing any unexpected stops on the way, as he was afraid it would indicate a medical emergency that might involve Jen. So lovely to see a couple who works together through crises.

OMG, they were so freaking cute on tonight's episode decorating for christmas. So glad to see Zoey bonding and adjusting so well to her new family.
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.

I loved the kisses at the end! Will is spectacular with Zoey and she seems to be settling in. I heard her saying mama and was it baba? I have a feeling Bill is baba now for both of them!
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

OK I love love love this show!

I was in tears watching Jen going through all her chemo. OMG. How absolutely painful.

The kiddos are ADORABLE.

Zoey is warming up to them so nicely.

With Zoey's adjustment issues, I am so glad they had Will first because I really feel Will being there has played a huge role in Zoey feeling comfortable. She is copying him so much from the "BABA" to getting on Bill's back!!!!

BEST REALITY SHOW ON TV!!!!
    KAREN

I agree, best reality show on TV! I feel privileged to be able to share a part of their lives. Bill was so caring with Jen last night. Now that is one hell of a husband!

I believe Bill when he said Jen's bald head didn't bother him and he thought she looked cute. He's not into that looks thing. He's a real gem. It's like Marie Osmond said yesterday on tv. Beauty fades, but the things on the inside don't.

Zoey seemed to be adapting and starting to feel loved. She knows her family now. So touching.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I believe Bill when he said Jen's bald head didn't bother him and he thought she looked cute. He's not into that looks thing. He's a real gem. It's like Marie Osmond said yesterday on tv. Beauty fades, but the things on the inside don't.

Zoey seemed to be adapting and starting to feel loved. She knows her family now. So touching.
    The thing is Jen still is cute! Her smile lights a room!

I finally watched the episode when they brought Zoey home! Everytime I saw William, I'd go "kisses, kisses"! Along with Kim of Queens, this is my other fave show!
    momrek06 likes this.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

zoey giving santa the side eye was hilarious lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I love this show too. Last night was the only time I kind of wondered about a few things though. Considering what Zoey had been through, I wouldn't have pushed Santa on her. Too much, too soon for a child who has gone through such a huge transition. Santa frightening her was not the same as him scaring a child who has not gone what Zoey has gone through. I didn't like it.

And, I know Jen is a doctor and maybe I'm overreatcing, but I'm not sure I would be that casual with a head injury. I guess Jen could monitor her for a concussion at home. My mind just goes to Natasha Richardson.

The rest I really liked. I was relieved to see that even though Jen was in chemo, she was at home and bonding with the kids the whole time. When does she get her surgery?

+ Reply to Thread