+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 55 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Like Tree271Likes

Thread: The Little Couple

Re: The Little Couple

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Thanks, Debb, I was trying to read the cpations and I thought the MD mentioned dwarfism first!

Oh me too, as far as understanding that Jen wanted to be in the States for medical care.

She stated (I believe to Dr. Oz) that she choose Texas Children's Hospital (her hospital) because she knew that they had state of the art instruments and equipment esp designed for children and Jen knew she would need that size equipment.
    You were right. I watched it again and the Dr. did say it first. Although, it seemed as if the doctor wasn't quite sure that Zoey was a dwarf. It's weird. Is there any chance that someone Zoe's size is not a dwarf? The doctor seemed uncertain. Plus, I think it was rather insensitive of the doctor to comment about Zoey liking the white coats, but not daddy. Cold.
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    You were right. I watched it again and the Dr. did say it first. Although, it seemed as if the doctor wasn't quite sure that Zoey was a dwarf. It's weird. Is there any chance that someone Zoe's size is not a dwarf? The doctor seemed uncertain. Plus, I think it was rather insensitive of the doctor to comment about Zoey liking the white coats, but not daddy. Cold.
    That WAS so cold. I felt terrible for Bill.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    That WAS so cold. I felt terrible for Bill.
    It was like Bill just froze and on the inside he was thinking....."I may be a little person on the outside, but I'm much bigger than you as a person." Maybe I'm projecting. lol
    momrek06 likes this.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Bill knew she would "run" from Daddy that is why he held her and backed up. The doctor doesn't know any history older than 10 minuets and I thought he was trying to confirm with Bill what form of dwarfism Zoey carries. What a relief that she didn't show signs of even latent TB or pediatric TB which would be so common in crowded conditions.

I'm see that Jen was narrating from her post chemo experience as she was wearing a wig. I hope she gets back her hair in the same beautiful condition it was before.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Why are the couple splitting up? Didn't they just adopt a child from India? I have never watched the series, but I see their advertising all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Why are the couple splitting up? Didn't they just adopt a child from India? I have never watched the series, but I see their advertising all the time.
    The couple that separated is Matt and Amy Roloff. They are on Big World LIttle People. They have always had a tumultuous relationship so this is no big surprise. I'm relieved for them.

The couple on The Little Couple is Bill and Jen Cline. VERY loving and happy couple. They are the opposite of Matt and Amy. lol

All dwarfs, but very different people. lol

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    The couple that separated is Matt and Amy Roloff. They are on Big World LIttle People. They have always had a tumultuous relationship so this is no big surprise. I'm relieved for them.

The couple on The Little Couple is Bill and Jen Cline. VERY loving and happy couple. They are the opposite of Matt and Amy. lol

All dwarfs, but very different people. lol
    Actually, it's Little People, Big World . . . and no surprise about their separation, other than that it didn't happen years ago.

Zoey is probably used to seeing the men in the white coats. Bill is the strange one to her. This could be her first time dealing with a caucasian person.
    There's no place like home!

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    . . . This could be her first time dealing with a caucasian person.
    That same thought crossed my mind, captain.

I think I fell in love with Bill watching how patient and caring he was with Zoey. It must have been so hard on all of them adjusting to everything. I'm glad to hear that Jen is recovering.

+ Reply to Thread