+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast
Like Tree272Likes

Thread: The Little Couple

Re: The Little Couple

Do we know if they're taking freebies? Alot of the trips & that might've been lined up prior to the filming. They both make very good money, so I can see them easily paying for the trip themselves. And so far, their personalities are fun & enjoyable.

After all, it's not like TLC paid for them to renew their vows & drag all their family members to Hawaii for the farce.
    tapper01 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;3588001;
    Do we know if they're taking freebies? Alot of the trips & that might've been lined up prior to the filming. They both make very good money, so I can see them easily paying for the trip themselves. And so far, their personalities are fun & enjoyable.

After all, it's not like TLC paid for them to renew their vows & drag all their family members to Hawaii for the farce.
    How do we know they are freebies?

I didn't see the full episode but did they stay at the Hilton Waikoloa? It is a great property, the dolphins are on the property though it is not own and operated by the Hilton but rather by Dolphin Quest. The luau is on the property as well. We stayed there for a week and for a family of four it wasn't too bad but I wouldn't call it cheap either, I bet right now there are some great deals. I have a feeling TLC picked up some of it but the hotel and some of the others probably donated in exchange for advertisement.
    Bill is a bit of a cheap-sake so I bet they didn't pay full price for the trip but with her salary alone they could have afforded it.

FORT Fanatic

Even Ace of Cakes is cashing in on the freebies. Last night they did a huge cake to celebrate the state of Alaska's 50th birthday as a state. Duff went to Alaska and went snow boarding. He and Geoff took a helicopter ride over Mt. McKinley, etc.

Then they went home to Baltimore, and the whole crew worked on the very complicated cake. It was delivered to New York City (!) for the celebration.

When these freebies are offered to you, it must be very hard to resist. But it seems like a slippery slope.

I really don't care about the freebies, because that comes with the territory and I am sure all of the TLC shows gets freebies including the Duggars. Anyway, the only time I've ever heard this couple mention a brand name was Jene stating that she sometimes shop at The Gap for children clothes.

I just love watching this show, especially the house hunting espisode.
    tapper01 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;3538800;
    Thanks to momrek06 for pointing me to this thread.

I just started watching this show. I really enjoy them. And she's a great tv personality! She's adorable & smart & a role model & beautiful. Bill is a little tense, but he may calm down. It's obvious he adores Jen.

I think she's so likeable and someone I would want for a friend. I'm not a fan of Bill though -- don't know what it is -- although he seems a little less (in)tense than the first episode. Perhaps he's just too cranky for my taste.

Good idea for her to take safety courses. Like she said, she'd be so easy to pick up and carry away. It wouldn't be easy to grab her purse maybe, but when she's that tiny, all they'd have to do is pick her up and take her someplace less conspicuous to rob her.

I love this show. I will be watching it everyweek. Jen is so cute and funny. I love her laugh so much. Also the fact that shes a Dr. really shows me how determined she was/is to not let his small statur (spelling?) hold her back. And Bill is just so awesomely nice to her and very kind in general. Plus i think hes a hoot.

Is this show off the air now? Does anyone know if it's coming back next year? I so love this show.

FORT Fanatic

I believe The Little Couple series is over. I don't know if they will have a season 2 or not. I enjoyed them - especially the woman. I really admire how demanding it must have been to become a doctor.

+ Reply to Thread