+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 55 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Like Tree271Likes

Thread: The Little Couple

Re: The Little Couple

Jenn has been through so much torment. She has endured so much pain, repeated surgeries for her back and legs, etc. Then she had fertility issues, now this. Why? Why does someone as kind, generous and hardworking get hit with so much pain and misery. It's so unfair. I just can't stand it. It really makes me angry. I'll have to ask for patience and acceptance. It's times like these that I want to have a conversation with God and try to get some answers. I want to say, God, why Jenn? She's a giver. She helps others and makes the world a better place. She helps babies. She loves animals. She's a little angel. She's a mama now to two little kids who need her. Why is she being given this deck.......................... ..........I just don't understand.
    Kip, shyra, libgirl2 and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Jenn has been through so much torment. She has endured so much pain, repeated surgeries for her back and legs, etc. Then she had fertility issues, now this. Why? Why does someone as kind, generous and hardworking get hit with so much pain and misery. It's so unfair. I just can't stand it. It really makes me angry. I'll have to ask for patience and acceptance. It's times like these that I want to have a conversation with God and try to get some answers. I want to say, God, why Jenn? She's a giver. She helps others and makes the world a better place. She helps babies. She loves animals. She's a little angel. She's a mama now to two little kids who need her. Why is she being given this deck.......................... ..........I just don't understand.
    Very well said. There are a lot of Jenns out there.... why it has to happen, we just don't know. I can just pray she is okay.
    momrek06 likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I agree, Debb, it's just so unfair.
    KAREN

Surgery and chemo....I just hate hearing this.
    momrek06 likes this.

The good thing is that Jenn says it's highly treatable and that she is hopeful for her recovery. So, it sounds like he has a good recovery rate. With all this, I can see them foregoing the show for awhile. I really hope one day that family can catch a break.
    momrek06 likes this.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

The good thing is that Jenn says it's highly treatable and that she is hopeful for her recovery. So, it sounds like he has a good recovery rate. With all this, I can see them foregoing the show for awhile. I really hope one day that family can catch a break.
    The story I read today said they're going ahead with the show, that Jenn being a doctor and teacher, wants to share her journey.
    Debb70 likes this.

This makes me so #&=+?#! mad. I have been an atheist for many years and stuff like this is one of the many reasons why.
    I don't want to start a religious debate and also don't want to offend anybody so I'll just say that I truly hope that the medical profession that Jen has given so much to is able to heal her, fully and quickly.

Best wishes to their entire family.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    ~You can't buy love. But you can rescue it~

Quote Originally Posted by Kip View Post
    The story I read today said they're going ahead with the show, that Jenn being a doctor and teacher, wants to share her journey.
    In this case, I think it is a good idea. She is such a wonderful person and being medically trained, she can share the ups and downs and show people you can make it through, no matter how hard it gets.
    Allie likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I'm just broken hearted about Jen. And what really scares me the most for her, are two things: the first is that they're saying her cancer is very very rare, but they're not saying exactly what it is -- and the second is that Bill tweeted that Jen is too weak to have anyone hug her. The fact that she's so weak, at this stage, you guys, that's not a good sign.

But I'm hoping so much that if strength and positive attitude and fortitude have anything to do with it, Jen will be okay.

Jenn is already such a small and fragile lady. To have to endure surgery and chemo....it's just so outrageous. I understand the anger and confusion others have posted upthread. However, I bet Jenn and Bill stay focused and in good spirits. That couple is just unbreakable. I've never noticed them to be very religious, but they certainly are spiritual, IMO. I'm remembering them in my prayers everyday.

+ Reply to Thread