+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Like Tree272Likes

Thread: The Little Couple

Re: The Little Couple

I know that Jenn said they had safety gates around the pool, but I hope they also get an alarm system too. It goes off when anything over a certain weight falls in the pool. From the situation, it appears that would be a good idea. Will looks to be doing well with the water training though. He may be swimming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I know that Jenn said they had safety gates around the pool, but I hope they also get an alarm system too. It goes off when anything over a certain weight falls in the pool. From the situation, it appears that would be a good idea. Will looks to be doing well with the water training though. He may be swimming soon.
    I agree, it is too tempting and he looks like he really likes the water. It is smart to get him to learn to swim just in case. No amount of alarms are better then a good swimmer.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I'm so excited for them. The last episode when the trip to get Zoey was delayed again really got under my skin. All of the paperwork had been completed, the adoption was final, the passport with Zoey listed as their daughter with their last name was done AND then they get another delay! It made me wonder what in the hey was going on. It looked as if there may have been some crooked stuff going on. Glad that's over and they have their daughter.

I'm looking foward to seeing them get her.

I think adopting from India is a completely different experience then China. Zoey sounds like she is very tiny, smaller then Will. I wonder if she isn't getting fed as well as he was. She is very lucky to be coming home to this family. I hope she is healthy. My big question, will she be as cute as her brother???

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'm so excited for them. The last episode when the trip to get Zoey was delayed again really got under my skin. All of the paperwork had been completed, the adoption was final, the passport with Zoey listed as their daughter with their last name was done AND then they get another delay! It made me wonder what in the hey was going on. It looked as if there may have been some crooked stuff going on. Glad that's over and they have their daughter.

I'm looking foward to seeing them get her.
    From what little I know about India, its a difficult country to deal with on any level. The government of India can be corrupt and money definitely talks. I can just imagine Indian adoption officials seeing a wealthy American couple and a camera crew no less, who desperately want to help this little girl. The dollar signs were shining in everyone's eyes. This is my opinion only based on people I have known from India. The Indian people are not known for adoption within their own country. Sons, proper caste and marriages arranged for the financial greater good are the norm. A tiny baby GIRL who is challenged physically wouldn't stand a chance of getting a good home. You can bet your butt Jen and Bill have paid dearly to get Zoey out of the country, with every delay costing just a little more.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk
    Imperfect1 and Debb70 like this.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Imperfect1 and ilja like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    When I saw your post I checked to see what was going on. OMG. This is horrible. How much can this family take? I know we are supposed to take things in stride and pray for endurance, but this is just too much. I will still pray as what else can you do.

‘The Little Couple’ Star Jen Arnold Has Cancer - ABC News

Oh no! This brings tears to my eyes. I will pray for her.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Oh no! This brings tears to my eyes. I will pray for her.
    Me too.

I love this family. OMG, why why why JEN. She is without a doubt the sweetest person in the world. OMG.

Prayers for Jen and her family. Tons of hugs.

Crap, I just absolutely hate hearing this news.
    Imperfect1, ilja and Debb70 like this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread