+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Like Tree166Likes

Thread: The Little Couple

Re: The Little Couple

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    I wonder if Bill and Jen have gone to India yet for Zoe? I haven't heard anything about it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    The previews aren't showing anything on it yet.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Loved last night's episode. Will is just so cute. I am so happy for Bill and Jen.

Darn, I missed it!

Yay for On Demand! Wonderful episode. I teared up when her parents saw him for the first time. Will is a doll. And I see he is picking up some words slowly but surely.

Will is major league adorable & he's also going to be spoiled rotten. . Lord who could blame them!!! Everyone has their own parenting style, but I hope Bill doesn't get in the habit of making Jen the enforcer parent. English or not that cute baby gets an expression like he knows he's working it!!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

I've noticed they only say Zoe's name. They haven't shown any pics of her on camera. We got to see several pics of Will buring the process, but not with her, must be some kind of Indian custom.

Yeah I hope that Bill steps in and does offer discipline, so Jenn is not the only one doing it. I think he will.

I think Will is a good boy. I didn't see any temper tantrums or real naughty behavior. Maybe off screen. lol Jenn said he was pleasant as could be on that super long flight. Amazing.

Will certainly appears to be a child who knows he is loved. It shows.

I'm looking forward to Zoey too.

The previews have me worried. I hope it's just a matter of needs tubes in his ears. I understand that dwarfs often have ear problems.
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Yeah I hope that Bill steps in and does offer discipline, so Jenn is not the only one doing it. I think he will.

I think Will is a good boy. I didn't see any temper tantrums or real naughty behavior. Maybe off screen. lol Jenn said he was pleasant as could be on that super long flight. Amazing.

Will certainly appears to be a child who knows he is loved. It shows.

I'm looking forward to Zoey too.

The previews have me worried. I hope it's just a matter of needs tubes in his ears. I understand that dwarfs often have ear problems.
    I just LOVE this show!!! LOVE it!!!

Another fabulous time with Jenn, Bill and Will!!!

I kinda thought Judy was a bit 'cold' in the past, maybe it was just me. BUT last night, boy was she ever emotional upon meeting Will! I was glad to see that.

And then all the decorations for the airport and the house. GREAT GREAT episode.

I just love her house every time we see it. All Jenn's decorations are fabulous.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I just LOVE this show!!! LOVE it!!!

Another fabulous time with Jenn, Bill and Will!!!

I kinda thought Judy was a bit 'cold' in the past, maybe it was just me. BUT last night, boy was she ever emotional upon meeting Will! I was glad to see that.

And then all the decorations for the airport and the house. GREAT GREAT episode.

I just love her house every time we see it. All Jenn's decorations are fabulous.
    She was so overcome seeing him, very heart warming.
    momrek06 likes this.

With all the crappy reality stars out there, this family is a jewel! They are so wonderful that I would love to hang out with them at the park or sit down for a glass of iced tea. They seem so very pleasant. They seem to understand what is really important in life.
    libgirl2 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread