+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 47 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
Like Tree175Likes

Thread: The Little Couple

Re: The Little Couple

Yes. Last night's episode was the happiest, most joyful thing I have ever seen on tv! When Jenn said she was so happy, that she wondered if she deserved it, I started crying with her. So touching.

That king size bed with the three of them on it looked so comfy! What a happy family. I kept wondering what William was thinking as he adjusted. He was so calm and accepting of them. It was awesome.

I'm trying to imagine them adding a little sister to the family. Between William and Zoey, I wonder if the couple's dogs are going to have to go stay with the grandparents for awhile. Their hands are going to be quite full. lol

One thing that concerned me was the amount of food William was eating. Is that normal? I've never seen a toddler eat much of anything.
    libgirl2 likes this.

Last night's episode with William was one of the most heartwarming TV shows I've seen in a long time. The love that Bill and Jen have for this child is beyond what most couples have with their own children, with their having gone through all the heartbreak of trying so hard to have their own biological child. They absolutely adore him and, even though he's so young, he seems to understand that these two people are important to him. William seems to have such a nice little personality reflective of the good care he must have had up until now. I wish them all well and can't wait to see upcoming shows to follow their progress.
    libgirl2 likes this.

It was such a moving episode, I also found myself tearing up at several points. The look of sheer joy on their faces was heartwarming. Will has such a cute smile and the way that kid ate! No chicken nuggets for him!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I realize the family would not want to do this for many reasons, however, I would love to watch a live feed of that family. I think it would be so uplifting to see them making breakfast, going to the park, just normal stuff. They are so positive. Of course, everybody has the moments, but I can't imagine them going off too much. lol

I can't wait to see Zoey! Anyone know how old she is and is a little person too?

Zoey is a little person too and I think she is about 8 months old.

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    OMG! I'm so excited!
    libgirl2 likes this.

I have never seen this show before but I happened to catch it the other night! Oh my goodness! I love these people and their child! This is the kind of reality show that is amazing to watch! I was either crying with joy or laughing the whole time! I don't watch this and don't know anything about the little couple but they seem like such genuinely sweet people and I'm very happy for them!

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post

She's 18 months old, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    She's 18 months old, I believe.
    Okay. Thanks. That's still great!

I could have sworn they mentioned having an infant, 18 months is toddler range. Well, they are going to be quite busy!

+ Reply to Thread