+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 55 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree269Likes

Thread: The Little Couple

Re: The Little Couple

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I can't wait for the new episodes. I hope they show the adoption process.

Katie is on now, but Laura Linny is on. Maybe I missed them. I'll check her schedule and see what day they will appear in our area.
    I think they are all on the SAME show, Debb.

Has not taped out here (SoCALI) yet.
    KAREN

I recorded Katie Friday night and got a chance to see Jenn and Bill and little William on the show! The smiles were so bright! William loves cars and Bill is happy about that. When the show was filmed, William had only been in their home about 6 weeks. He's still learning the language.

AND Jenn says they hope to give William a brother or sister! No details yet.

TONIGHT EVERYONE!!!!!!

I recorded Katie Friday night and got a chance to see Jenn and Bill and little William on the show! The smiles were so bright! William loves cars and Bill is happy about that. When the show was filmed, William had only been in their home about 6 weeks. He's still learning the language.

AND Jenn says they hope to give William a brother or sister! No details yet.
    I watched KATIE too, Debb and absolutely LOVED the show. It was sooooo good seeing Bill and Jenn!!! And William is a love! I am soooo happy for them ALL!!!!
    libgirl2 likes this.
    KAREN

I have it set to record. I'm not sure I will be able to watch until later this week. I'll come here to read about it though.

I hated it that Katie tried to talk Will into giving her a kiss, though. No one should ever try to convince a child to kiss a stranger, and I thought she should know better.
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    I hated it that Katie tried to talk Will into giving her a kiss, though. No one should ever try to convince a child to kiss a stranger, and I thought she should know better.
    I agree. You don't ever push a child into showing affection to another person, IMO, especially a stranger. ALL three of them should have known better than that.

The show was really sweet and I loved the leadup to their trip to China. They are the perfect parents for William. I thought it was interesting how his name was changed. I guess they did keep his middle name.

Didn't they say he had a hearing disability?

Can't wait for them to see William in person. The previews look a little scary. Maybe it was edited for drama.

I agree. You don't ever push a child into showing affection to another person, IMO, especially a stranger. ALL three of them should have known better than that.

The show was really sweet and I loved the leadup to their trip to China. They are the perfect parents for William. I thought it was interesting how his name was changed. I guess they did keep his middle name.

Didn't they say he had a hearing disability?

Can't wait for them to see William in person. The previews look a little scary. Maybe it was edited for drama.
    I'm sure it was, he probably was crying but not quite as they showed it. And even though they did give him William for a first name, keeping his name for a middle name, they explained that all first born males in Bill's family are named William. I found that sweet and a complete acceptance of this child.

I loved seeing them fix the room, the football bedding, the Lion.... I am so happy for them. Both were beaming.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Just watched this weeks episodes. So happy they are not only getting William, but also getting a daughter they are naming Zoey!

Yes, the daughter part was surprising. I guess they didn't mention much of it on Katie's show to save it for their program.

I loved the rooms for the kids.

How is Bill going to get two child seats into the back of his convertible? Is he going to drive Jen's SUV all the time when transporting the kids? It didn't make sense to me.

Did they say where their other dog was? There was only one on the show. I think it was Rockie who was missing.

Just watched last night's episode. I'm such a sap. I was crying throughout the entire episode. I'm so happy for Bill and Jen and William is just so cute!

+ Reply to Thread