+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree269Likes

Thread: The Little Couple

Re: The Little Couple

I watched and it reminded me how much I like these two people. Their house is beautiful and far more cozy than I thought it would be. It must have been very expensive to furnish that big of a house and they did it so well. I'm lousy at home decor so I envy those with such vision.
    I also like how Bill spoke up to the "home investigator" about putting locks way up high on the balcony door. He's a quick and intelligent thinker.
    momrek06 likes this.

Just watched the Thanksgiving dinner eposide - omg they two are funny without even trying. Love them.

I'm missing their show. When does it come on?

Tuesday nights.
    Debb70 likes this.

does anyone know what happened with the second try at surrogacy. Maybe I missed the episode, or perhaps it just didn't work, but I don't recall if anything was even said.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

I recorded an watched two episodes last week. I didn't see any news about the status of the second attempt of pregnancy. I pray there is good news soon. As Bill said, they will do it one way or the other.

They seem to be leaving the news about their pregnancy until the very end. I am praying it's good news for them or at least they have adopted a baby.

During the 2nd attempt at pregnancy, the gestational carrier was ready, Bill had flown to California and left a "deposit", but when the MD went to harvest Jen's eggs, the follicles were empty. So, no eggs to fertilize and implant in the gestational carrier.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Bill and Jen are such lovely people, and a great couple. You can't help but root for them. I know that, as they both say, one way or another, they will have children in their home. Such a pleasure to have a reality show like this without all the malice.

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    During the 2nd attempt at pregnancy, the gestational carrier was ready, Bill had flown to California and left a "deposit", but when the MD went to harvest Jen's eggs, the follicles were empty. So, no eggs to fertilize and implant in the gestational carrier.
    I saw that episode, but then they seemed to say they were going to keep try for at least awhile. I hope so anyway.

+ Reply to Thread