+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 56 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree280Likes

Thread: The Little Couple

Re: The Little Couple

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I enjoyed seeing Ben and Jenn in NYC. I keep wanting to go back. It's difficult to believe, but I have not been to NYC since 9/11! I want to see the memorial they are building, but everytime I see it, it looks like nothing but construction.

They were so sweet celebrating their anniversity. They treat each other with so much respect and consideration. Boy, I know some other reality people who could take a few lessons. (Kardashians, Teen Mom, etc.)
    It was a great epi.

I love love love NYC. We lived there (NJ) from 2000-2004 as my hubby had an engineering assignment with the Port Authority. We lived in the exact same HI RISE in Hoboken that the Manzo sons from Jersey Housewives are living in now. "333 River Street" … Hubby and I almost died when we saw them moving in to the building on the season premier of NJ housewives in June. The building was brand new in 2000 and we secured an apt.
    right on the Hudson River and our view was the EMPIRE STATE BUILDING. We love NYC. I would go back there in a NY minute….lol

The boat ride was funny. The sign in Times Square … its not all that bad price wise but the words are up there for all of like 30 seconds. I believe they do it at the HERSHEY STORE and they TRY to tell you exactly when it will go up in the square when you book it. Spa treatments and smoking cigars and that restaurant … never got there but always wanted to try it …. "One If By Land, Two If By Sea"! They have an amazing beef wellington.
    Last edited by momrek06; 07-23-2011 at 04:36 PM.
    KAREN

I can't believe they left us hanging and won't be back until September!

Seriously? That's it until September????

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

September's only 3 - 4 weeks away so that's not quite as terrible as it first sounds. But I wonder why they would stop the show in the middle of the series and carry on several weeks later. It's not like it's a major holiday season (like Thanksgiving to New Years), so it doesn't make much sense.

It's terrible when they left off with the surrogate knocking on the door

I'm not sure how the time line is running. Did anyone catch the dates the last few shows were filmed? I wonder if they delayed the filming to accomodate the completion of the house and perhaps a pregnancy. That's wishful thinking, but I'm hoping there's good news. I posted somewhere a few months ago that I saw Bill and Jenn shopping for baby clothes in a CA baby store. OMG I hope it's good news!

RETURNS!

Tune in Tuesdays @ 10/9c starting September 27 for the new season!

The new season of The Little Couple picks up with Bill and Jen's difficult journey to start a family. The couple is also finishing their new house and exploring the possibility of launching a new business--all while balancing their already-hectic schedules!
    Debb70 likes this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    RETURNS!

Tune in Tuesdays @ 10/9c starting September 27 for the new season!

The new season of The Little Couple picks up with Bill and Jen's difficult journey to start a family. The couple is also finishing their new house and exploring the possibility of launching a new business--all while balancing their already-hectic schedules!
    Thanks for the info. I will set my DVR for it. I can hardly wait. I'm praying for good news this season.

Missed the show. Can anyone give a recap please.

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    Missed the show. Can anyone give a recap please.
    They had two new episodes. The first one is where Jenn and Bill meet their prospective surragote mother and her her husband. They hit it off, discuss plans and sleep on it. The next day they each call the therapist and say they want to proceed!!!!! Yaaaay! What a relief. They will fly the lady to CA to have the eggs implanted.

Also that day, Jenn and Bill volunteer to babysit a friend's 2 year-old boy for a few hours. They take him to the museum toddler play area. He was a handfull and Jenn could barely lift him. He was nearly her size. For the first time I realized just how small Jenn is.

The next show was about Jenn picking out furnishings and fabrics for the new house with the aid of her new designer. Bill went camping near some allegators with an old friend.

I can't wait for them to get their babies and to move into their beautiful home.

I would think that life will be so much better for them living in a house with sinks, stoves, bathrooms, etc. the right height.

+ Reply to Thread