+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 63 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree344Likes

Thread: The Little Couple

Re: The Little Couple

Yeah, that closet deal was shocking.

Did anyone see Jenn talking about there being 2 embryos? It was in the part where her mom gave her the keepsake box. I thought she said they now had 2 embryos. Before there was one right? Maybe I'm confused.

I'm confused on the amount of embryos too but just delighted that they exist!
    Yes, their house is enourmous but if that's what they can afford, I say, "Go for it." Altho it did look odd for those high cathedral ceilings in the living with tiny little Jen and Bill. Or maybe I'm just not a fan of those really, really high ceilings.

I'm still debating the high ceilings. Some I like and others I don't. It can make a room feel too much like a church instead of a home IMO.

Well last night's show must have been filmed before the one that ran about last week. That's why Jenn said 2 embryos. I'm sad that one of the eggs taken last night didn't work out. The fact that is was too damaged from chromosome problems scares me. I fee the two they have may also be so unfit that they cannot survive. I hate it so bad. I pray for a miracle with those embryos. Of course, this was filmed so whatever was going to happen, has already happened. God bless them.

I love the house but I do not care for their exterior color. Ugggggh. Not for my taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'm still debating the high ceilings. Some I like and others I don't. It can make a room feel too much like a church instead of a home IMO.

Well last night's show must have been filmed before the one that ran about last week. That's why Jenn said 2 embryos. I'm sad that one of the eggs taken last night didn't work out. The fact that is was too damaged from chromosome problems scares me. I fee the two they have may also be so unfit that they cannot survive. I hate it so bad. I pray for a miracle with those embryos. Of course, this was filmed so whatever was going to happen, has already happened. God bless them.

I love the house but I do not care for their exterior color. Ugggggh. Not for my taste.
    ITA with your entire post, Debb … from the high ceilings to the exterior color of the house.

And I pray that their prayers are all answered. I hope they get their baby.
    Debb70 likes this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    ITA with your entire post, Debb from the high ceilings to the exterior color of the house.

And I pray that their prayers are all answered. I hope they get their baby.
    In sharp contrast to Jenn and Bill, who are desperately trying to have a baby to love, there are the parents on Teen Mom who are making my blood boil. They stand around and throw insults and threaten each other, while their children listen and look on. Such low class banter and immature, selfish garbage that it makes me sick. They are poisoning their kids and could give a rip about it.

Then there is Jenn and Bill. Like Bill said, he may have the most awesome wife in the world. Where's the fairness? Sigh......
    momrek06 likes this.

I have a friend who is unable to have children. She went through in vitro several times with no luck. Our other friend has twin nephews who impregnated their girlfriends when they were all 16... life isn't fair.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

In sharp contrast to Jenn and Bill, who are desperately trying to have a baby to love, there are the parents on Teen Mom who are making my blood boil. They stand around and throw insults and threaten each other, while their children listen and look on. Such low class banter and immature, selfish garbage that it makes me sick. They are poisoning their kids and could give a rip about it.

Then there is Jenn and Bill. Like Bill said, he may have the most awesome wife in the world. Where's the fairness? Sigh......
    Sometimes there is no fairness. The reasons you gave are exactly why I can't watch Teen Mom or Toddlers and Tiaras. I can watch and enjoy adults being idiots but not when it comes to little kids.
    Knowing Jen and Bill, they will find a way to have a family w/kids, even if it's not the "regular" way. they have a lot of love to give.
    Debb70 likes this.

Yes, I had to give up the shows about the kids in beauty contests. The conduct of the parents was too disturbing. When they encourage their kids to act like divas, it turns my stomach. Why would they think having a 4 year-old boss them around, throw fits, hurl insults, and act provacatively is great? It boggles the mind. I call that abuse. I can't watch it anymore. You have to take some classes to get your driver's learning permit, but nothing is required to raise precious children. What's wrong with this picture?
    Columbia, MD likes this.

Yes, I had to give up the shows about the kids in beauty contests. The conduct of the parents was too disturbing. When they encourage their kids to act like divas, it turns my stomach. Why would they think having a 4 year-old boss them around, throw fits, hurl insults, and act provacatively is great? It boggles the mind. I call that abuse. I can't watch it anymore. You have to take some classes to get your driver's learning permit, but nothing is required to raise precious children. What's wrong with this picture?
    Anyone who has seen the movie Parenthood remembers the scene where the Keanu Reeves character describes his horrible childhood. And he says something to the effect of you need a license to catch a fish, but anyone can have a kid.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I enjoyed seeing Ben and Jenn in NYC. I keep wanting to go back. It's difficult to believe, but I have not been to NYC since 9/11! I want to see the memorial they are building, but everytime I see it, it looks like nothing but construction.

They were so sweet celebrating their anniversity. They treat each other with so much respect and consideration. Boy, I know some other reality people who could take a few lessons. (Kardashians, Teen Mom, etc.)
    princess07 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread