+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 55 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree269Likes

Thread: The Little Couple

Re: The Little Couple

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I loved it too. That is exactly what I have planned to do one day if I win the lottery! LOL I would love it so my whole extended family could spend time together and do fun things. The kids could ride horses, play games, swim, and the adults could do the same, plus play golf, tennis, get massages!!! We could eat dinner under the stars every night. We would be able to hold and play with the babies all day and take them to the kiddie pool. Oh, how nice that would be.
    Awww, sounds heavenly, Debb!!! Let's BOTH wish for something like that!!!!!!!!
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Thirty-five should be a good age to produce eggs, but what do I know. Obviosly, this is going to be a challenge. I'm glad they have their mind made up. If you can afford it, then what better way to spend your money. If they are up for it, then good for them. They should do it until they are successful or feel they should stop. I really pray that they get their little baby. When I see people like them trying so hard and then see how the little ones are treated on Teen Mom, it's horrific. It's just not fair.
    Or throwing them out like trash... just look at Casey Anthony to name just one!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Or throwing them out like trash... just look at Casey Anthony to name just one!
    Oh yes. It's tragic to see precious babies treated that way when others would devote their lives to the child. I really hope Jenn and Bill get a chance. I'm curious if they could adopt, considering their health issues. I saw a documentary on TLC once about a couple who adopted a dwarf child from another country. The dad was a little person, but I can't recall if the mom was too.

Enjoyed tonight's episode. Hopefully all will go well with that one fertilzied egg.
    I'm always happy to watch these two people and how decent and loving they are to each other....to everyone for that matter.
    A-typical reality type personality!!
    momrek06 and Debb70 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Enjoyed tonight's episode. Hopefully all will go well with that one fertilzied egg.
    I'm always happy to watch these two people and how decent and loving they are to each other....to everyone for that matter.
    A-typical reality type personality!!
    YEAH!!!!! I am so happy for Jenn and Bill!!!!!
    Debb70 likes this.
    KAREN

I am so invested in this couple that I was near tears when they were trying to retreive her egg. I felt like it was one of my family members. I started praying asking God, why are these wonderful people having so many obstacles. It just breaks my heart. I realize the odds of a full term baby coming from the one embryo must be quite small. Don't they normally implant 3-6 in hopes that one survives? My deepest wishes are that they get their baby. I don't know how I will handle it if that don't. Really.
    momrek06 likes this.

I wish them all the best, they truly are a special couple and will make the most wonderful parents.
    momrek06 likes this.

Holy Toledo their house is HUGE!!!!! Another great episode! Bill donates to the food shelter! Jenn's parents are moving to TX.! The new house will be ready in a month!
    KAREN

The preview for next week showed them doing an egg retrieval again. Is that normal when they just had a successful retrieval? I'm not familiar with this process.

I didn't see all of this episode but I did see something about there being no closets in the guesthouse over the garage. What the heck? We built our own custom home and so I know there can be hiccups, but Miguel! That's a pretty important detail!
    Debb70 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread