+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 61 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree333Likes

Thread: The Little Couple

Re: The Little Couple

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I have good news. I'm not sure if it's considered a spoiler or not, but it's an update on what the couple was spotted doing recently in CA.
    Oh, Debb, I did see TMZ had spotted them shopping but did not really pay any attention to what they were actually shopping for. Actually, I think what I saw was them walking in L.A. on a busy sidewalk!!!

ANYWAY, I love Bill and Jenn and I so hope all their dreams come through!!!
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Oh, Debb, I did see TMZ had spotted them shopping but did not really pay any attention to what they were actually shopping for. Actually, I think what I saw was them walking in L.A. on a busy sidewalk!!!

ANYWAY, I love Bill and Jenn and I so hope all their dreams come through!!!

Me too! It's so exciting. I hope it's as it appears.

KAREN

It was nice to see Bill and Jen again. I was so sad to see another disappointment with their IVF. I just can't figure out why she is having such difficulty producing multiple eggs. Those hormones can kick start a 50 year-old woman, so I don't get why she is having such a go of it. Isn't she in her 30's? And in the very beginning she had blood test that indicated she was plenty fertile.

I really feel for their pain. I know that they really like the CA doctor, but it looks like they are going to have to pick someone who can retrieve those eggs who is right in their hometown. If she is ovulating that quickly, then a trip to CA will take too long. I think they wanted to do the procedure in CA because that's where their surrogate is right? It may be legal reasons too.

It was nice to see Bill and Jen again. I was so sad to see another disappointment with their IVF. I just can't figure out why she is having such difficulty producing multiple eggs. Those hormones can kick start a 50 year-old woman, so I don't get why she is having such a go of it. Isn't she in her 30's? And in the very beginning she had blood test that indicated she was plenty fertile.

I really feel for their pain. I know that they really like the CA doctor, but it looks like they are going to have to pick someone who can retrieve those eggs who is right in their hometown. If she is ovulating that quickly, then a trip to CA will take too long. I think they wanted to do the procedure in CA because that's where their surrogate is right? It may be legal reasons too.
    OMG, Debb, I was tearing up for Jenn.

I just love these two so much. What a great show, really, with so much 'reality' nonsense we watch, this is just so refreshing.

I think Jenn is 35yo.
    KAREN

Thirty-five should be a good age to produce eggs, but what do I know. Obviosly, this is going to be a challenge. I'm glad they have their mind made up. If you can afford it, then what better way to spend your money. If they are up for it, then good for them. They should do it until they are successful or feel they should stop. I really pray that they get their little baby. When I see people like them trying so hard and then see how the little ones are treated on Teen Mom, it's horrific. It's just not fair.

FORT Fan

I think their difficulty in producing eggs has more to do with how she, as a little person, is built rather than her age. After all, they can't even see one of her ovaries, right? And I think they chose the California doctor because he's the best and has experience with difficult situations like Jen's.

I felt so terrible for her. When the doctor mentioned that he was surprised that she was so strong, and then they cut to her in a personal interview crying her eyes out, my heart just broke for them. They are very lucky that they both have good paying jobs that allow them to try this procedure over and over again. I had neighbors once who couldn't afford IVF and by the time they were told they couldn't produce a baby themselves, were also told that they were too old to be considered ideal candidates for adoption in the US. They eventually went out of the country to adopt, but that was also an incredibly long, expensive journey. I hope Bill and Jen are successful in retrieving eggs and the IVF, because I can imagine how hard it would be for them to adopt too.

I saw something yesterday that gave me hope for this couple. I saw Celine Dion on Oprah. She underwent 7 IVF procedures before she had her baby twins. She said they decided to keep trying until the doctors refused to do it. That's how much she was determined. I guess that with her husband's age and poor health, adoption would have been almost impossible. It was so wonderful to see her loving those little babies. They filmed Celine in her Florida estate with the babies. At the end, Celine and her husband were waiving goodbye to the cameras and one of the twins waived too!!!!!!!That baby was no more than 2 months old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable.

I hope that Jenn saw that segment and that it gives her hope to continue.

I saw something yesterday that gave me hope for this couple. I saw Celine Dion on Oprah. She underwent 7 IVF procedures before she had her baby twins. She said they decided to keep trying until the doctors refused to do it. That's how much she was determined. I guess that with her husband's age and poor health, adoption would have been almost impossible. It was so wonderful to see her loving those little babies. They filmed Celine in her Florida estate with the babies. At the end, Celine and her husband were waiving goodbye to the cameras and one of the twins waived too!!!!!!!That baby was no more than 2 months old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable.

I hope that Jenn saw that segment and that it gives her hope to continue.
    I loved that epi of Oprah. Her home is AMAZING. AND I love that her mom and her sisters are all 'nannies'. She said she built her house that big so everyone of her or her hubby's families could all come to her home and stay and enjoy each other. It is like a resort. Great epi and I loved her singing to the babies!
    KAREN

I loved it too. That is exactly what I have planned to do one day if I win the lottery! LOL I would love it so my whole extended family could spend time together and do fun things. The kids could ride horses, play games, swim, and the adults could do the same, plus play golf, tennis, get massages!!! We could eat dinner under the stars every night. We would be able to hold and play with the babies all day and take them to the kiddie pool. Oh, how nice that would be.

+ Reply to Thread