+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree339Likes

Thread: The Little Couple

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Little Couple

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4128618;
    I like him too. I finally figured out who he reminds me of. Richard Dreyfuss. There's something about him that reminds me of him.

Probably the beard.

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;4129150;
    Probably the beard.

Yes, but it's also his voice and mannerisms.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

They have to do at least one more show. We all want to see them in their finished house that was built just to accomodate their size (how great!), and we want to see them go through their baby process and come out at the end with an adorable little baby. And I wouldn't mind a continuation of the series seeing Jen and Bill raising their family. That would be great: Jen and Bill juggling their jobs with raising their baby and the 2 dogs and the new doggie store biz with Jen's folks. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;4129567;
    They have to do at least one more show. We all want to see them in their finished house that was built just to accomodate their size (how great!), and we want to see them go through their baby process and come out at the end with an adorable little baby. And I wouldn't mind a continuation of the series seeing Jen and Bill raising their family. That would be great: Jen and Bill juggling their jobs with raising their baby and the 2 dogs and the new doggie store biz with Jen's folks. . .
    I want to agree with you about continuing to follow Jen and Bill but when I think of the Roloff's (Little People, Big World) I wonder if that's a good thing or not. We really like them and would like to watch them thru their lives but does it cause problems for raising a family with cameras following all the time.
    I selfishly don't want to give them up because I love them but I'm not sure it helps kids (Roloffs, Kate + 8, etc).
    I don't really know the answer to that.

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4129987;
    I want to agree with you about continuing to follow Jen and Bill but when I think of the Roloff's (Little People, Big World) I wonder if that's a good thing or not. We really like them and would like to watch them thru their lives but does it cause problems for raising a family with cameras following all the time.
    I selfishly don't want to give them up because I love them but I'm not sure it helps kids (Roloffs, Kate + 8, etc).
    I don't really know the answer to that.

I'm convinced that the tv camera while it can put on added pressure, really reveals what is already in the home. I think the Roloffs already had that issues when their show started. I recall in the very first episodes talking about how they seemed on tv. From what I read about Kate from family and friends who knew her before she becamse famous, she also is the same, just magnified.

Oprah says that money doesn't change you, that it only brings out what is already there. I can't see money or fame changing Jenn or Bill, but who knows. Jenn has made it quite clear that she wants a career on tv. I think she will find it one way or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4130189;
    I'm convinced that the tv camera while it can put on added pressure, really reveals what is already in the home. I think the Roloffs already had that issues when their show started. I recall in the very first episodes talking about how they seemed on tv. From what I read about Kate from family and friends who knew her before she becamse famous, she also is the same, just magnified.

Oprah says that money doesn't change you, that it only brings out what is already there. I can't see money or fame changing Jenn or Bill, but who knows. Jenn has made it quite clear that she wants a career on tv. I think she will find it one way or the other.
    I never watched Kate + 8 and only watched the last couple years of the Roloffs, so I'm not a good judge if they had changed or not.
    I'm not sure I totally agree with Oprah on that. I would think that "celebrity" could change people. If everyone makes you think you're really special, wouldn't you start to think that way also? I don't really know so I can't say for sure.
    I didn't know that Jen wanted a career on tv. That surprised me but she is adorable, looks and personality.

SEASON finale=more shows

SERIES finale=DONE, a la Little People Big World

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;4130915;
    SEASON finale=more shows

SERIES finale=DONE, a la Little People Big World
    Thank you for clarifying that Karna68! I hope this reality show has many more successful seasons to come. I love Jenn and Bill - how refreshing to have a reality show that truly is "reality"

No problem! I like them too

I have good news. I'm not sure if it's considered a spoiler or not, but it's an update on what the couple was spotted doing recently in CA.

Click to see Spoiler:
    They showed Bill and Jenn shopping for baby clothes. Of course, it could be for a friend's baby, but it could be for theirs too! I'm so excited and hope they have a baby on the way, surogate or adoption.

+ Reply to Thread