+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 63 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree345Likes

Thread: The Little Couple

Re: The Little Couple

I watched the show last night and wanted to cry with Jen. On another note....man that is some house they are building. I wonder who is moving into the guess house? Perhaps Jen's parents?

I have to say, Bill has really grown on me. When I first watched the show, I didn't have that great an opinion of him - though I instantly fell in love with Jen.
    Now I'm seeing why she fell for him to begin with. He has said all the right things in this difficult time of trying to have a baby. Having gone through some infertility issues myself early on (obviously to be remedied since I ended up with five children!) and having two daughters who have struggled with it, I can tell you it's hard for people to know what to say. Men can be notoriously insensitive. Bill has just been great.
    I hope they have success having a baby that's theirs biologically, but, rest assured, if adoption ends up being the best option for them, they will NOT love that baby any less.

Quote Originally Posted by princess07;4122564;
    I watched the show last night and wanted to cry with Jen. On another note....man that is some house they are building. I wonder who is moving into the guess house? Perhaps Jen's parents?
    I think they hinted that they will have a live-in nanny. I don't think they meant Jenn's mother.

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama;4122632;
    I have to say, Bill has really grown on me. When I first watched the show, I didn't have that great an opinion of him - though I instantly fell in love with Jen.
    Now I'm seeing why she fell for him to begin with. He has said all the right things in this difficult time of trying to have a baby. Having gone through some infertility issues myself early on (obviously to be remedied since I ended up with five children!) and having two daughters who have struggled with it, I can tell you it's hard for people to know what to say. Men can be notoriously insensitive. Bill has just been great.
    I hope they have success having a baby that's theirs biologically, but, rest assured, if adoption ends up being the best option for them, they will NOT love that baby any less.
    I agree. I was a bit tense waiting for how he would deal with it, but he was great. I had tears in my eyes, I felt so bad for them. But regardless, they will have a baby to love.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

So, I saw when Dr. Boostenfar called and said he needed to talk to Bill and Jen, but has anything happened since then. Did I miss that conversation? Is the season over now?

FORT Fanatic

Last week's show was billed as the season finale. But I'm confident it will return for another season.

Looks like Jen's parents will move to Houston and open a pet boutique.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Is f this is the end of the show, I will miss it and will watch it in re-runs if it is recast. It's hard to watch, in some ways. It's also hard not to be drawn in, and to admire, the spirit of these two people.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;4125620;
    Last week's show was billed as the season finale. But I'm confident it will return for another season.

Looks like Jen's parents will move to Houston and open a pet boutique.
    I always thought that any "season finale" was just the last episode of the season, not the last episode of the series, however, I could be wrong. I adore Jen and Bill and will be very disappointed if this show is not renewed for many more seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama;4122632;
    Now I'm seeing why she fell for him to begin with. He has said all the right things in this difficult time of trying to have a baby. Having gone through some infertility issues myself early on (obviously to
    I love Bill, always have. Mostly because he absolutely adores Jen.
    Just a great guy!
    tapper01 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4128353;
    I love Bill, always have. Mostly because he absolutely adores Jen.
    Just a great guy!

I like him too. I finally figured out who he reminds me of. Richard Dreyfuss. There's something about him that reminds me of him.

+ Reply to Thread